Who cares | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who cares

Chambers34Phins

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The colts didn't win....... so what. All that matters is where we are, and we are in position for a playoff run. As long as we get in, we can do some damage. We are playing good football going into the month of December for a change, and we can start doing some damage by taking out the pats. And who is to say they don't lose in the coming weeks? Their schedule is not hard by any means, but who knows, they very well could lose.

We have a pretty tough schedule coming up, but if we get through it alright and into the playoffs, we are going to be feeling pretty confident about our game.

Beating the Pats and Eagles would make a lot of teams fearing us and they would start to look at how we lost earlier this year and would see that we're a better team than they think.

I like being under the radar right now.

So do I, and if we win those game, it will make us feel better about our team. Jay is playing great football, ricky has pretty much saved himself all season, and is just a wrecking ball now. And chambers is on fire!

Another thing, we are playing our best ball on the road, so maybe going to New England, Indy, or KC wouldn't be so bad.

On a side note, I'm 80% confident that the AFC rep in the Super Bowl won't be the Chiefs......

If it isn't us, I would put 100 bucks on the Titans being the AFC representative in the Super Bowl......

I would also say Titans because of the amount of heart they have, and their ability to make something out of nothing. They are a very strong team when everything is clicking, their problem is getting everything clicking at times.

the dolphins are right where we want them to be(mentally) going into a big AFC east showdown...this team is confident, and realizes that they had the pats beaten earlier in the season despite a lackluster day. i look for the fins to win, on the road, by 10 :)

I feel good going into the game against the pats, I think we have a very good chance of winning that game. And if we do man are we going to be a roll.

Back
Top Bottom