Who changed my signature to that new lame one? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who changed my signature to that new lame one?

Thurmanator, i change sigs when they violate TOS, yours was not appropriate, it is appropriate for one post in the DEpths of the Sea section, not as a regular signature picture. I will continue to change it if you keep committing violations, you are more than welcome to change your sig now.

The Dolphins aren't the greatest franchise because they won a SB, they are the greatest franchise because they're the Miami Dolphins.

Originally posted by Dolphins17-0
yea if anything in this thread is old it's thurman thomas
Be nice. Infins is 5 yrs. older than Thurman.

Terry Tate is at least 2 years old. I remember my first Terry Tate email in May of 2002. And that's just when I received it.

Originally posted by chambers84
Terry Tate is at least 2 years old. I remember my first Terry Tate email in May of 2002. And that's just when I received it.

See what I mean!!! I knew it!

Originally posted by inFINSible
The Dolphins aren't the greatest franchise because they won a SB, they are the greatest franchise because they're the Miami Dolphins.

Oh ok. That makes sense.

Originally posted by TerryTate
Thurmanator, i change sigs when they violate TOS, yours was not appropriate, it is appropriate for one post in the DEpths of the Sea section, not as a regular signature picture. I will continue to change it if you keep committing violations, you are more than welcome to change your sig now.

Ok Thanks. You didn't like Rickey?

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR

Oh ok. That makes sense.
I sense sarcasm....let me help you out and put it in a way that you will understand....the simplest way I can put it is that the Dolphins are great because they're NOT the buffalo bills.....:D

Why do you like that guy so much? Your user name is the terry tate, your avatar is terry tate, your sig is terry tate and whenever you fix something you put a stupid terry tate picture there. WTF? And you say your name is Terry Tate when you are on the radio show?

Can you say obsessed?

Raise you're hand if you were born without a sense of humor!! Bonus points if you lack common sense!! :)

Back
Top Bottom