who could be our partner if nick want to trade down ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who could be our partner if nick want to trade down ?

There is word that the Bengals have their eyes on a top 15 player. If that player falls just a little, they could be our partner.

Jimmy James said:
There is word that the Bengals have their eyes on a top 15 player. If that player falls just a little, they could be our partner.

what spot do they ahve? and we can switch our 1sts and prob pick up anohter 3 and a future 3rd or somethign of tha tnature? i doubt we will get 2 for this years draft.

I think they're 24th. If not, they're somewhere around there. I think a 3rd might be stretching it. It might only cost something more like a 4th and a 6th.

The Texans would be a nice trading partner.

Dolphins trade 1(16) for Texans 2(33), 3(64), and 5(133).

Phinanthropist said:
The Texans would be a nice trading partner.

Dolphins trade 1(16) for Texans 2(33), 3(64), and 5(133).

interesting but i doubt it. they'd want all the picks they can get.

i dont know who we would trade with, but i want to see us trade down and look at Mangold and Jean-Gilles in the latter parts of the first round.

Actually, the Texans would be a great trading partner if Miami had a 2nd round pick. They would want to keep most of their picks, but it's quite possible that they could be looking to move up with the pick New Orleans gave them in the 3rd if somebody they like falls in the 2nd.

INDY, they need a good back..maybe Maroney at 16. we get thier late first and late second for someone they are desperate for, and wont get at 30.

boom we got a 2nd rounder.

yea but im not too into a late 2nd but rather want an early to mid 2nd you know.

who could we look at from the mid to alte 1st? giles? mangold? who else?

Sethdaddy8 said:
INDY, they need a good back..maybe Maroney at 16. we get thier late first and late second for someone they are desperate for, and wont get at 30.

Maroney at 16 is way early. If they want Williams and he falls to 16, I could see it.

Sethdaddy8 said:

good idea and is plausable

Jimmy James said:
Maroney at 16 is way early. If they want Williams and he falls to 16, I could see it.
Indianapolis, surely, will have to trade up to get a HB, but Maroney at #16 is early, yeah...

Back
Top Bottom