Who didnt see this coming? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who didnt see this coming?

Mike13

I am a golden god
Reaction score
Pennington goes down, Fielder steps in he goes down. I think all us finfans knew that was going to happen, oh well suposedly the Jests are gonna bring 100 year old Vinny in for a look.

I thought Fielder would give their hopes up a little more before getting hurt

Is Vinny only 100? I think I saw the Marino statue outside the staduim out run Vinny one night. Of course I did, I also saw Maurice Clarett do the timing.

Well, it gives everyone else a better chance. The Jests season isn't over, but they have to have some good luck come their way to make a run at it. Herm is a decent coach and they'll do ok...To say that at 2-1, the AFCE second place is a lock is a stretch...more likely than before this week, but still a stretch...

LarryFinFan said:
Well, it gives everyone else a better chance. The Jests season isn't over, but they have to have some good luck come their way to make a run at it. Herm is a decent coach and they'll do ok...To say that at 2-1, the AFCE second place is a lock is a stretch...more likely than before this week, but still a stretch...

I never said it is over I just impied that its gonna be tough for them with Chad Pennington hurt and that hes still not used to the offensive scheme. They will bounce back, the question is when?

LarryFinFan said:

Their Q.B. will likely be Brooks Bollinger or a street free agent....they are done.

I don't care if their defense transforms itself into the '85 Bears...they still have an old running back (who has been great but is really starting to show his age) and now ZERO passing game.

Like I said, they are done. They'll be lucky to win 6 games this year.

The Jets might be on a one-way street to Leinart-ville. This seriously caught me off guard, I almost feel sorry for Jets fans.

LarryFinFan said:

Herm is an overrated coach. They should be a 6-10 team by the end of the year. They were what without Pennington? I thought they were worse than 6-10 but then Chad came back and won a couple of games. That was back in the day when Curtis Martin wasn't washed up.

Back
Top Bottom