Who Do We Pick ? ? ? ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do We Pick ? ? ? ?

The Fins Should Draft______ _With a Top 5 Pick in 2006 ? ? ?

• Eric Winston

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Chris Leak

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Matt Leinart

Votes: 31 43.1%
  • D'Brickashaw Ferguson

Votes: 23 31.9%
  • Trade The Pick !

Votes: 9 12.5%

• Total voters
How about we play a game first this year before we start talking about next years draft. Half those guys may break in have this season for suck. Let them play some ball first too

LtDan662002 said:
How about we play a game first this year before we start talking about next years draft. Half those guys may break in have this season for suck. Let them play some ball first too

there will also be a couple of breakout guys like travis johnson from FSU was. he went from late round camp fodder to potential stud in one year

I picked Leak in the pole. He...in my opinion is the best QB in college football right now next to Leinart, and i believe he will be a great NFL QB. Besides next year is the year of the O-linemen we can get one in the second round. Were going to need a QB after this year. All this is a moot point though...at least for me...i think Leak stays after his junior year. I've read alot about the guy and he's committed to trying to get a championship for UF. No luck to him there...me being a Canes fan..=)...but i want him here in Miami whenever he comes out.

SwimminInIndy said:
i do not see us having the top 5 pick again for a long time, but if we do we need some OL love. leinart is out of the question because the bottom 2 picks are gonna be san fran and cleveland. count on that.
San Fran wouldn't take him, they just drafted Alex Smith. Cleveland though...

LT PLEASE!

Eric or Feruguson either one!

I surely hope that we don't have a top five pick! Please, a better choice is who do you think we will pick with the twentieth pick of the first round next year?

I don't expect to have a top 5 pick next year, but maybe meant in case we trade Ricky to someone that will end up with a top 5 pick. Anyway, I picked Leinart, because even though I am a Feeley fan, and think he will do good, getting a franchise QB does not come along that much, and Leinart will be a great one.

dolfreak said:
I think both Reggie Bush and Adrian Peterson will declare and potentially be top 5 picks, but we already got a RB in Ronnie.

Adrian Peterson was a true-freshman last year, he's not able to opt in next year.

Honus Joglund said:
Adrian Peterson was a true-freshman last year, he's not able to opt in next year.

Also i believe he said he plans on staying all 4 years:eek: ...dont know if this is true, its what my friend(Oklahoma fan) said.

I wanna see how Marcus McNiel does out of Auburn. That guy is a frreak of nature, and i think he very well could be the #1 OL taken off the board. Something like 6''9 340!

As said before, Leak top 5? Hell No.

GreenMonster said:
Omar Jacobs will go before Chris Leak..
Yes! Assuming he has even an OK year, Jacobs would be an awesome choice. I'm thinking we won't be close to that high in the draft, however.

Back
Top Bottom