Who do we root for?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do we root for??

Jeep

Premium Member
Reaction score
What teams are we rooting for to lose today??

Ravens vs Bengals

Titans vs Colts

Chiefs vs Broncos..

I think its Bengals, Titans and Chiefs..

do you guys agree??

No it's Ravens, Titans Colts (don't matter) and Broncos. If the Broncos lose and we lose this week is a wash because the Ravens or Bengals have to lose becasue they are playing each other. We sort of have a 2 game lead over the Ravens because we beat them head to head.

The Bengals-Ravens matchup will be a wash for the wild card spot. I'd root for Cincy since there's a chance we may play the winner in the 1st round. I don't wonna play that Baltimore D on the road.

As for the Tits-Colts matchup, you should go for Indy. In case we have to travel to the winner of this game, I feel more comfortable playing Indy in Indy, than Tennessee in Tennessee.

Chiefs-Broncos, DEFINATELY go for Kansas City. The Broncos win and we lose, guess what? We're both 8-5 and they have a better division record(with a win for them and loss for us).

Oh chit.. I said LOSE and was thinking win... lol.. I'm an idiot

I think we want the Chiefs, Bengals and Titans to win.... and the Broncos, Ravens and Colts to lose...

hmmm.. maybe its the Colts we want to win... I dont know.. I am sooooo confused now...... lol

Originally posted by DolfanF150
We sort of have a 2 game lead over the Ravens because we beat them head to head.

Which is why we should want Cincy to win that division. If it all comes down to the 6th seed and we're tied with Baltimore, we have the breaker. Better them in 2nd place in their division than Cincy.

I just want the Dolphins to win. As long as they keep doing that everything else is fine. :pray:

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84

Which is why we should want Cincy to win that division. If it all comes down to the 6th seed and we're tied with Baltimore, we have the breaker. Better them in 2nd place in their division than Cincy.

Ya I would root for Cincy, not that theyre a bad team(anymore) but theyre not experience for the playoffs, but still respectable. I would not want to play Baltimore the way Wright and the D is playing right now.

Cincy 10
Balt 17 :cry:

Chad Johnson is gonna light it up in a minute..

:woot:

I got Baltimore D for fantasy, so I want them to win. :)

We might be taking the #5 seed in the playoffs if we win today (and the Pats win out after that) if the loser of the Colts/Titans game loses a game later.

Chiefs, Bengals and Colts (in that order)

Chiefs because we need a Bronco loss to give us a little breathing room in the wildcard race.

Bengals because by winning they are not a factor in a potential 10-6 wildcard tiebreak, and Miami could lose that tiebreak.

Colts because it gives them a big edge in their division, meaning that if the Dolphins get a wildcard they won't play at Tennessee in the first round. I'd rather play at Indy, but that's a personal preference.

The strength-of-victory stuff is unlikely to make any difference, but I included it in the playoff rundown because... well, you never know.

Originally posted by NYCphan
Chiefs, Bengals and Colts (in that order)

Chiefs because we need a Bronco loss to give us a little breathing room in the wildcard race.

Bengals because by winning they are not a factor in a potential 10-6 wildcard tiebreak, and Miami could lose that tiebreak.

Colts because it gives them a big edge in their division, meaning that if the Dolphins get a wildcard they won't play at Tennessee in the first round. I'd rather play at Indy, but that's a personal preference.

The strength-of-victory stuff is unlikely to make any difference, but I included it in the playoff rundown because... well, you never know.

I agree 100%.

By the way, I think most people would rather play @ Indy in the first round than @ Tennessee. Tennessee won't be warm that time of year and I think they are a better football team. I think we have a better chance at beating Indy than we do at beating Tennessee.

On second thought, I think the Colts winning is more important than the Bengals. But those three are definitely Miami's preferred outcomes, playoff-wise.

Back
Top Bottom