Who do you give the game ball to? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you give the game ball to?

SmokinGunz

Sticking it to the man!
Reaction score
soo many great plays by each and every player is tough to pick just one, but i would give it to Ronnie Brown.

dolfanrodney said:
Lance, he saved our *****

I think I agree with you although I'm biased towards Ronnie just because I'm so excited about how he played and that he will continue to improve. I did not see the game (I heard it online) but from what I heard, Lance deserves it as much as anyone. However, the o-line idea is good. If they plkayed that well, I'd give it to the o-line since they could use the boost in confidence. It would do them the most good and I say give it to them while the chance presents itself.

mine would be Zach, he had like 17 tackles a forced fumble and was all over the place

he also had an awesome sack!!!!!!!!!!1

Lance, he saved our *****

Agreed. With honorable mention to the entire offensive line.

Two points: I don't think many people realize that Lance Schulters is a very good safety. He was cut by tennessee because of salary/injury issues. When healthy, the guy is a pro bowl quality Safety. Wait'll he becomes comfortable in the Saban defense. I recall in the last two preseason games Lance was out of position because he didn't know the defense, but still managed to close on the ball and save the day using his insticts and athletic ability.

Schulters and Jones is a pretty good combo. Daniels will be tested and I believe as he grows into the position physically, he'll become entrenched as the starter. With Madison, on the decline, I see him moving to our nickel CB next year and Will Poole stepping into the starting spot.

As for the Oline, heck of a job on Sunday man-handling what many consider to be the best front seven in the NFL. Let's give the Left tackle some credit now - regardless of whether it was McIntosh or Carey, Julius Peppers was contained. Our Oline is not going to face a better Dline (with the exception of perhaps Jacksonville who's on par with Carolina).

All in all, I'm thrilled with the direction this team is moving in. It's scary to think what we would be like if we didn't committ so many penalties. These are correctable offenses though and somewhat understandable given the fact that both units (offense and defense) are learning new schemes on the run. Madison needs to play more mature. He did adjust his run stopping after a dismal performance in that category in the preseason. I have a feeling he'll be just fine in a couple of weeks.

Great job so far though....

Lance for sure. the sack, the FF, recovering the ball inside the redzone, and of course, the int returned to DEN 25. Zach gets an honorable mention, as does ronnie.

Back
Top Bottom