Who Do You Prefer | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Do You Prefer

One thing a lot of people tend to overlook with Mare is his ability to get touchbacks on his kickoffs. That can count for a lot more than people seem to think.

Horrible grammar and random capitalization aside, I personally would prefer to keep Olindo on the roster. He's a local, he's good at what he does, and he's been a part of this franchise for a very long time. Why not show a little bit of loyalty to the man?

branflakecereal said:
Horrible grammar and random capitalization aside, I personally would prefer to keep Olindo on the roster. He's a local, he's good at what he does, and he's been a part of this franchise for a very long time. Why not show a little bit of loyalty to the man?

I am busting a rib over here:sidelol: Yeah keep Orlendo, I mean Olindo!

TrueChampions06 said:
Olindo Mare!

Hes one of the NFL's Best kickers IMO, hell i say give him an extra 250,000-350,000... just tell him if he misses a kick were going to Amputate that leg!!

Mare'

branflakecereal said:

:tantrum: :mad: :fire: :( :boohoo:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamBoSqueezy
I Wont The Guy I Hated To PLAY He Always Made The Big Kicks On Us Remember That OT Game Last Season The One Mare Lost 4 Us Adam V In 06

WTF?

Oh yeah!
You wanna find it
Come on, yeah
I’m on a plane with cocaine
And yes I’m all lit up again
Cough up love and touch up
Your mama says packin’ lines is sin

Chorus
And yes I’m all litup again
On the couch, in my bed
And yes I’m all lit up again,flyin’
I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine
Mama can you wait,mama can you wait
I love the cocaine, I love the cocaine
Mama can you wait
Oh can you wait long?

DaPoppaP23 said:

I hope your kidding, I guess you didn't see his 30 foot miss in the biggest game of the year for the Colts to tie the game, get MARE back!

Dolfan1034 said:
I hope your kidding, I guess you didn't see his 30 foot miss in the biggest game of the year for the Colts to tie the game, get MARE back!

Hes been the most consistent kicker in the league, and i think it was a lil more then 30 ft

it was almost 50 yds:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom