Who do you think starts the season at qb | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think starts the season at qb

yankeehillbilly said:
Id like to see what Feeley can do in a decent offensive scheme with good coaching and some semblence of an offensive line

:yeahthat:

yankeehillbilly said:
Id like to see what Feeley can do in a decent offensive scheme with good coaching and some semblence of an offensive line
Exactly, I think more so than anything its the offensive system. I dont think it was possible for anyone to survive, much less thrive in the offense Wanny had his coordinators running. Who ever win the job. and I hope its AJ, I think is going to have a monster year. Linnehans System, Houcks line, Ronnie Brown, and if we add a healthy Boston, on top of the boys from last year, look out for those Phins.

beejay05 said:
Exactly, I think more so than anything its the offensive system. I dont think it was possible for anyone to survive, much less thrive in the offense Wanny had his coordinators running. Who ever win the job. and I hope its AJ, I think is going to have a monster year. Linnehans System, Houcks line, Ronnie Brown, and if we add a healthy Boston, on top of the boys from last year, look out for those Phins.

couldn't have said it any better myself.

I think Gus will outplay Feeley in the preseason and then Feeley will still be the starter once the season begins.

The more I think about it, I think Gus starts this year, with AJ getting reps in practice and learns teh system. I think Saban will develop AJ as the guy. Gus knows teh system, Linehan has confidence in him. AJ will have the shot to win the job, but I think saban will want AJ to be ready. He has said that he was behind AJ and would work very hard to develop him. This could actually be by making him backup for a year and teaching and letting AJ learn.

I do believe that if AJ goes out and shows that he is as good all around, skills as well as knowledge of teh system, he will start this year. But I also think that Saban wont rush him. If Gus has a clear advantage at the end of camp in familiarity with teh system, to teh point where he is reacting and AJ is still thinking, then Gus will start and AJ will be given the chance to develop.

yankeehillbilly said:

We already have, in Philly. He was Fiedler. Stronger arm, less mobility just as many poor decisions.

I'm convinced now that Feeley stole your girlfriend in high school Mr DolphinGator.... You cannot be that serious to hate a guy so much who played some games last year behind a poor O-Line, poor coaching, and poor play calling, did I mention no running game.

Please, too many of the same posts about how Feeley stinks. Give him a chance to prove himself behind a better O-Line, and good running back.

Back
Top Bottom