Who do you think the Fins' will pick first? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think the Fins' will pick first?

Cedric_Benson

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I'm hoping its benson. I've seen all 3 running backs since there college playing days and i'd have to say benson is the best RB...

But come saturday, who's name do you think they'll announce for the 2nd overall pick in the draft??

1 MORE DAY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you gotta hope its Benson... coz it'll be weird for you if your sporting the name of another teams RB :D

lol...true true

But what do you think of them getting benson?

Is there a chance? what percentage?

Benson... 30%

I like him, he's #2 on my board. Can't really see it happening, although Boomer has said in the past that we really like him.

He's been in for private workouts and meetings and all that.

finsnchips said:
you gotta hope its Benson... coz it'll be weird for you if your sporting the name of another teams RB :D

Im not looking forward to changing my "signature pic" if Braylon goes to Cleveland.

But as each day passes Im feeling more and more confident that I will be able to keep it.......

HVACservice said:
Im not looking forward to changing my "signature pic" if Braylon goes to Cleveland.

But as each day passes Im feeling more and more confident that I will be able to keep it.......
HVAC, I've enjoyed talking to you about Braylon, and similarly BlueFin about Alex Smith throughout the build up to Saturday.

I would be gutted for both of you guys if we traded down.

BTW... I think Smith will be the choice at #2 atm.

if we have to pick at #2 I hope it Smith, Williams, Braylon in that order

If we move back to the #7 pick

Then im fairly positive we'll get benson

But if we stay at 2, we'll more than likley take Braylon Edwards

Without a doubt we will pick edwards. Cleveland Minn and Wash and with only two highly coveted wr's one of those teams will trade with.#1Smith to SF
#2Edwards to Miami
#3Williams to clev.
#4Benson to chi
#5Cadillac to TB
#6Rolle to tenn
Miami trade with minn here they have to no doubt no moss!!!
#7Brown to miami

J-Mo

Back
Top Bottom