Who do you think we will get in the draft... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you think we will get in the draft...

CChambs84

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I want Manny Lawson but he probably wont fall to our pick....

who should we take?

:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

clear.gif

this will prolly be moved to the draft forum, but i would love any of our postitions of need with the 1st pick, like HUFF, WILLIAMS, GREENWAY, JUSTICE,

He'll probably fall to our pick. He should be 4th on our board after Huff, Williams, and Justice

phinfan999 said:
this will prolly be moved to the draft forum, but i would love any of our postitions of need with the 1st pick, like HUFF, WILLIAMS, GREENWAY, JUSTICE,

We think alike :D

Manny Lawson is a reach at 16 so we need to trade down if we really want him.

My Draft Board at 16
1. Huff
2. Jimmy Williams
3. Winston Justice
4. Ko Simpson
5. Marcus McNeil

Chad Greenway not impressive at all ! I am not talking about the combine either.

Manny Lawson would be 6.

I wish we could trade to around the end of round 1 to get someones first and 2nd picks!

chris84chambers said:
huff will be gone, but id cry with joy if he was.

Im with you there. Huff would be a sweet deal. Id rather trade down and get an extra pick and sign the guy I think reminds me most of Huff, Ko Simpson. But man, how sweet would it be if for some reason Huff fell to us!

playmaker1 said:
Im with you there. Huff would be a sweet deal. Id rather trade down and get an extra pick and sign the guy I think reminds me most of Huff, Ko Simpson. But man, how sweet would it be if for some reason Huff fell to us!

Almost as Sweet as AJ Hawk or D'Brick or Haloti Ngata falling to us too! But hey we can always dream!

Skeet84 said:
Almost as Sweet as AJ Hawk or D'Brick or Haloti Ngata falling to us too! But hey we can always dream!

might as well hope Bush falls to us so we can run a two back set with Ronnie and Bush!! wow, could you imagine the posibilities!:lol: :D

I am hoping someone at 20-25 wants to jump up a few spots and throws us a 4th to do so.

Then we select Bobby Carpenter and get and extra pick. That is my dream scenario.

ZolarZ_GoPhins said:
I am hoping someone at 20-25 wants to jump up a few spots and throws us a 4th to do so.

Then we select Bobby Carpenter and get and extra pick. That is my dream scenario.

well we used a 4th to move up one spot a couple of years ago so I think moving back will probably cost a 3rd or maybe even a 2nd if its at 25

I would love it if we took a WR in round 1. If we could add Santonio I think we would have a ridiculous offense with him stretching the field. Maybe Chad Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom