who do you think?

dolphin13

Rookie
Reaction score
who do you hink id going to the super bowl this year?
i think theat it is going to be the miami dolphins vs greenbay packers

what do you think

what are you going to do when the dolphins come after you

dw2

Scout Team
Reaction score
Dolphin13

dolphin13...I like your optimism!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no, in fact, love your optimism. HELL YEAH, I PREDICT US IN THE SUPERBOWL TOO....now what we do when we get there is another story and possible life altering events for Dolphin fans will probably be in order....like admittance to the psych ward for life!! But....it would still be pretty cool. COME ON MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrap

Go Fins
Reaction score
I wish I could be so optimistic.
The way teams are currently playing, I would have to go with RAMS and STEELERS.

dw2

Scout Team
Reaction score
STEELERS

pure common sense will tell you that Pittsburgh will represent the AFC in the Superbowl...I mean come on, theyre what? 12-2 and still riding a tidal wave of confidence. HOWEVER, I PROMISE YOU that Kordell Stewart will choke the 'BIG CHICKEN' in the playoffs. As well as they(he) has played all tear won't matter. Just one game WILL spoil it all......AND IT WILL HAPPEN! I guarantee it. Once Pittsburgh is out of it, there is not one team in the AFC that has a better chance than the other. I'm telling you guys.......WE ARE GOING TO THE BIG SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEEAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

dw2

Scout Team
Reaction score
well alright!

now we're talking w/ some confidence and like a superbowl team. ALRIGHT MIAMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love it!

iceblizzard69

Hammered
Reaction score
I don't think the Bears will go to the Super Bowl. They have no passing game at all and they barely win all of their games. They have a good team, but the Rams, Packers, and Niners (although they beat them in the regular season) I think all have a great shot at beating them.

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
Who do you think will drive me crazy?

Will it be the people I've met yesterday, or the people I meet tomorrow? Too late! I'm crazy from the folks I've met on this board! I can't figure it out, I should have stuck to drinking!:D

Top Bottom