Who do you want in the Backfield. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want in the Backfield.

I would still rather have Cedric Benson. He may not have the 40 speed of Brown, but he's got game-day speed, which is a very big difference. And he had to carry the load every year by himself, so we know he is reliable and durable. I'm sure this may piss the Ronnie Brown bandwagon off, but Benson is going to be a better back in the NFL over his career.

I would take Ricky Williams but that is if he comes back and gets back to playing shape, he is 30 lbs lighter and probably hasn't worked out in a while!

Jimmy James said:
If I had to choose with no financial or other implications, I'll take Ronnie Brown. The risk that Ricky won't pan out is equal to or greater than the risk that Ronnie won't pan out.

Given the contract and draft pick we have to use on Ronnie, I have to take Wililams. We don't necessarily even have to draft somebody to back him up -- I don't trust Gordon much, but I'm willing to trust him that far. If he doesn't pan out or if Ricky doesn't, there should be a nice crop of unrestricted free agents next year.
Ronnie wont pan out ,but he might be no good in the NFL

Ricky is this even a question? Ricky was the best prospect at RB to possibly ever come out of college. Brown can be great too but Ricky had everything he had plus more vision and better cutting ability.

Back
Top Bottom