Who do YOU want to win the Super Bowl? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do YOU want to win the Super Bowl?

AphexPhin

Active Roster
Reaction score
This isn't a thread to predict what team you think will win but who YOU are rooting for to win the Super Bowl.

My choice (without hesitation) is the Bengals. They have a long suffering( yet die hard I might add) fan base, a cheap af owner, having to reside in cold snowy city in the Midwest with a subpar/ boring as hell night life (just ask Joe Burrow haha), speaking of Burrow he's so easy to root for and has been taking an absolute beating this year and still balls out. You gotta respect the hell out of that guy (I know I do) I'm rooting for them to win the whole damn thing. Best of luck to the Bengals and their loyal fanbase (except for Boomer Esiason that guy is an annoying meathead. It still irks me that CBS let the greatest pure passer in Dan Marino go and has kept Boomer's dumbass on . smh what a joke another reason I will never watch CBS' pregame show)

And if the Bengals can't pull it off I'll also root for the Cards (since I live in Arizona and think its really good for the city and state and also helps boost our state's economy and I've noticed so many of the locals here are always in a good mood all week when they win (ditto on the Suns too!)So I wouldn't mind if they won it all either.

As for who I'm rooting to NOT win the Super Bowl it'll of course be our main rivals in the Pats and Bills but then I also want the Chargers to lose to the Raiders in the final week so they miss the playoffs completely . Nothing against the 5 or 6 Chargers fans but I don't want Herbert making it to the playoffs and going on a deep playoff run. That would haunt me for a long time lol. So go Raiders just win baby! haha
But the team I'm most wanting to NOT win the Super Bowl is the Titans. Nothing against Tannehill and I've said it countless times on here. He's all class and one tough SOB but if he leads the Titans to a Super Bowl victory (and there's a good chance he could pull it off since they're playing so well, have the #1 seed in the AFC and will be getting Derrick Henry back etc) that will haunt me for the rest of my life and it'll be soooo typical and just our luck so I'm preparing for the worst but hoping it doesn't happen.

I'll be rooting for the Titans during playoffs. I'm still an RT17 fan...
who i could pull for AFC wise
Steelers, Raiders, Colts (whomever might make it)... none of these teams do i really hate, Pitt fans can get a little annoying, but thats tapered off over the last few seasons.
who i want to lose as fast as possible.....
Chargers (if they make it) just cause more QB BS, i really hope they are eliminated this week
Pats...duh
Bills...duh
Bengals...even though Burrow was never an option for us, still meh because his name will always be in the same footnote as Tuas
Chiefs ...just cause their arrogance.
Ravens (if they make it) just hate them cause of the teams history

NFC....
always like Stafford, so im saying Rams.....
Packers would be my 2nd choice, but they will prob lose in the NFCC game
who i could pull for NFC...
Cards, Eagles...i have nothing against, so if they made it against the pats, bills, bengals, cheifs, chargers, ravens..then I'd pull NFC
who i want to lose as fast as possible
49ers...i want them to lose and be eliminated from playoffs THIS week
Bucs...tired of brady
Cowboys...annoying fans
Saints...after they beat the Niners of course this week, if you are from my area you are supposed to hate them...

So ideal superbowl for me is Titans beating the Rams

KC, huge Mahommes fan I want him to replace Brady with the most superbowl wins tbh

Titans. Big Tannehill fan and I LOVE their coaching and defensive tenacity.

I also look firward to that Adam guy’s comments when it happens:

“Tannehill was there only because of his RB and All Pro receiver. Any of 20 different QBs woukdve led Titans to SB win. He is mediocre with zero pocket awareness. Also Green Bay picked a bad time to have their worst game of the year”

Rams with Stafford and Michel

Bengals (local team) and RAMS (saw RAMS beat Saints a couple years ago and then fall to Patriots in Super Bowl)

Youngest QB to win an mvp and superbowl mvp? He’s still very young. He definitely could

Brady had good to great defenses most of his career. That is the big difference IMO.

Brady had top 10 scoring defense 16 of 19 years in New England. Top 5 8 times.

When KC matches that type of defense that is the only way Mahomes has any chance.

Back
Top Bottom