Who do you want to win the superbowl? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want to win the superbowl?

Who are you rooting for?

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Seattle Seahawks

Votes: 17 33.3%

• Total voters
I would love Manning to win so we can get this bull**** monkey off his back that he isn't every bit as good a QB as Tom can go **** himslef Brady.

I think Peyton has an unfair rap as a 'playoff choker' and I hope he wins it all to shake that label. I also hope he rides off into the sunset before he takes a bad hit and his spine gets crushed.

But really, I'm just glad it's not the Patriots. I wouldn't mind a Seattle win at all -- in fact, I'd like to see them join the club of Super Bowl winning teams.

I don't think any qbs are so called playoff chokers. Its just when people want to blame everything on the qb. Now if every playoff game you have a stat line like 15 of 30 0 td 3 int 145 yards and 2 fumbles yea u choked lol

---------- Post added at 09:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:50 AM ----------

May not be popular but I would like Welker to get a ring.He has busted his rear and would be a nice touch

A part of me wants to be sympathetic towards Seattle since they really got reamed the last time they were in the Super Bowl by the referees. The only thing is I can't get over the Pete Carroll thing. To me the guy's is a major douche bag dating back to his New York Jets defensive coordinator roots and his Monday night football antics. That and the fact that Seattle players seem to lack "class" and thrive on that type of environment. Finally my fantasy football playoff league team is stocked Denver players so…

I've said it else where, but I'll say it again, Seattle all the way. I live in Bronco country and it's already bad. Don't want to go through another Super Bowl win with them.

Broncos...but technically I want Mother Nature to win. I wish that there is a gigantic snow storm over New York. 5 feet of snow, 50 mph wind, -40F, no way of getting to and from the stadium, airports closed and then I love to see Goodell's face on the jumbotron in an empty stadium when he has to announce: game cancelled/postponed.

Broncos, Peyton deserves it.

Plus I can never root for Carroll after he flashed the choke signal to Dolphins kicker after 4th quarter miss.

Broncos...but technically I want Mother Nature to win. I wish that there is a gigantic snow storm over New York. 5 feet of snow, 50 mph wind, -40F, no way of getting to and from the stadium, airports closed and then I love to see Goodell's face on the jumbotron in an empty stadium when he has to announce: game cancelled/postponed.

I hope it goes well. The northern cities deserve chance at superbowls as much as any other teams.

I think Peyton has an unfair rap as a 'playoff choker' and I hope he wins it all to shake that label. I also hope he rides off into the sunset before he takes a bad hit and his spine gets crushed.

But really, I'm just glad it's not the Patriots. I wouldn't mind a Seattle win at all -- in fact, I'd like to see them join the club of Super Bowl winning teams.

It's not unfair at all, it is well earned.

Seattle. If I were just getting into football, Seattle would be my favorite team. They're my favorite team to watch. They identify the factors that give your team the best chance to win, and they execute them - rushing attempts, yards per pass attempt, relative QBR, TO differential.

During a press conference, Wilson mentioned that they want to win multiple SB's and that you have to win the first to accomplish that. I think that's a brilliant tactic by Carroll - a way of minimizing the importance of this particular game. He's right that Seattle is built to win multiple titles, but this mindset relieves a lot of the immediate pressure of this SB.

http://www.nfl.com/superbowl/story/...carrolls-seattle-seahawks-dont-stop-the-music

Last edited by a moderator:
Question to those who dislike Carroll, is it about his time in the AFC East, or is it his violations at USC? If it's the latter, you have to dislike pretty much every college coach who has enjoyed significant success since the 80s.

I do not root for anyone outside the Dolphins. I have no preference this time around. Just glad it's neither NE nor SF.

Back
Top Bottom