Who do you want with our 2nd ??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do you want with our 2nd ???

Baas or Jones.

I have a feeling that Frye will be around for a while.

Well, Matt Jones just went to Jax! DARN IT!!

I'd take Baas if he's there unless Cambell is there in which case I'd take him instead.I think that Nick will go defence next tho unless someone real good slices down.Forget about Rodgers guys, he'll be gone before our pick.

Ozzy rules!!

If Rodgers continues his freefall, if he or mcPherson's available at our spot we nab him immediately! Otherwise get a C/G.

I still say we need a QB of the future. Maybe I'm just tired of having the rejects from other teams (Fiedler, Griese, Lucas, Ferotte, Feeley, etc.) While all of them have been good at times, I'd just like to see a QB that was ours.

M3590NJ973 said:
Don't hate me but I say Adrean McPherson. I don't want to wait for the third because he may be taken in the late 2nd.
That`s a good call....I say the same thing, get him with the 2nd. The guy`s got some baggage, but huge potential.

IceStorm said:
I still say we need a QB of the future. Maybe I'm just tired of having the rejects from other teams (Fiedler, Griese, Lucas, Ferotte, Feeley, etc.) While all of them have been good at times, I'd just like to see a QB that was ours.

Tampa seems happy with the reject they got from us. Frerotte and Fiedler are the epitomes of rejects. So if Rodgers or McPherson are still available on our 2nd round pick, we get em.

David Baas, Chris Spencer, Elton Brown, Brodney Pool

M3590NJ973 said:
Don't hate me but I say Adrean McPherson. I don't want to wait for the third because he may be taken in the late 2nd.

I agree completely. I see him getting picked by the late 2nd rd at the latest. Talent like his doesn't go un noticed. IMO, McPherson in the 2nd would be a great pick.

CB/FS Marlin Jackson, FS Brodney Pool, CB/Ret Justin Miller, DE/DT Shaun Cody, or C/G David Baas. One of em has to be there.

Back
Top Bottom