who else gets dolphin digest? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who else gets dolphin digest?

run34run

Practice Squad
Reaction score
anyone else get that besides me? i just started getting it this year for the first time, is there a way to order back issues? i really like it alot...

I got it for practically all of Dan's career, but stopped since so is not nearly as needed these days

I subsribed for a year but as it had to come to Canada it was always a week behind.... beside with AJ at the helm here FinHeaven has ALL my Dolphin Needs ( besides home field throughout ;)

I used to get it, but then I got a computer and most of the stuff inside the Digest was old news by the time I got it. Used to enjoy reading the readers' comments though, and a lot of the articles and stories on past seasons were a good read also.

I used to get it but like relive said the stories are mostly old. It does give alot of insight into past seasons though but not really any hardcore football.

I CANCELLED......

my subscription after seeing what they allow to happen on the message board there.....

Just my way of saying...."Just Say NO!"

Originally posted by in2itive-finfan
I subsribed for a year but as it had to come to Canada it was always a week behind.... beside with AJ at the helm here FinHeaven has ALL my Dolphin Needs ( besides home field throughout ;)

Canadian fin fan aye !

Funny you should ask. I've been subscribing for 15 years and was looking to unload my old copies. I have all of the issues since 1989. Maybe we can make a deal. I have them stored in boxes and my wife has been ragging on me to unload them. She just doesn't appreciate culture! Drop me an e-mail and we can talk.

Back
Top Bottom