Who else is there to restructure?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else is there to restructure??

MiamiFan1354

Clumpys #1 Fan
Reaction score
I don't think JT or Madison have restructured yet, and we're under by a little bit, but if we want to make big moves in FA and then have 2 picks in the first from lettin Ogun walk, we'll need more money. So how else can we save some? Fielder, traded? Madison, Cut? I really don't know, and I was wondering what other moves we can make to try to get a dominate Oline and at least one vet WR/QB.

well apperntly we already have our qb and our reciever will come from the draft so the only thing i see in free agency is some top quality lineman.

Man i wish we could get henson and develop him or maybe suck alot next year and draft a QB :).

i think that the phins are trying to restructure madison and are trying to re-sign o-gun, (based on fanball.com), so i wouldn't count on those 1st and 3rd round picks for him...

i hope we get a good QB, WR, and OL in the draft....

there is an article in sporting news bout miami's plan to have at least one of the guard spots filled from within.. whitley, yates and jerman were mentioned.. with the team being under the cap by 5.5 million there really is only one or two moves the team can make ... if miami loses O-GUN it will free up another 1.8 million.. it looks like jay will be back at a lower cap rate and w/ a few years added... that might save the team 2 - 3 million more... thats needed to sign the draft picks

Back
Top Bottom