Who gets the credit? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who gets the credit?

Originally posted by inFINSible
Nope....and when we add 'em all up at the end of the year...we won't make a big deal out of our two victories over Buffalo either....you know, we'll be sticking with the "NFL calibur" teams only.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

our powerhouse offence still wont count cuz were not going up against a nfl caliber defence...

hey clumped....I see you have Houston, Detroit and Cinncinnatti on your schedule....Are we going to count those games too?

I'm sorry, that was a dumb question....only wins against those teams don't count....losses count the same as always.

Hey clumpedplatelet .... keep your shirt on. The Fins will deal with the Bills in about 3 weeks.... we can get into it then.... personally I think the Bills got problems. Yes they have Bledsoe and 2 vg WR's in Moulds and Price but they're having trouble stopping teams. But we're (FinsFans) not worried about the Williams right now, but your time will come.

Nope....and when we add 'em all up at the end of the year...we won't make a big deal out of our two victories over Buffalo either....you know, we'll be sticking with the "NFL calibur" teams only.

hey clumped....I see you have Houston, Detroit and Cinncinnatti on your schedule....Are we going to count those games too?

I'm sorry, that was a dumb question....only wins against those teams don't count....losses count the same as always.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
I notice you didn't mention your first game :rolleyes:
'

What exactly IS a Buffalo stance? Granted, there's not much else to do in up-state New York, but getting down on all fours in the middle of a field and chewing on grass just doesn't seem like THAT much fun...:D

Wait a minute infinsible!

The Bills beat the Vikes in the Metrodome!

Oh! that's right... so did the Panthers. :lol:

:p :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good post. I was not all that thrilled when J.J. grandfathered Dave into the job but he has won me over and made a big fan out of me. The record speaks for itself but more than that Wanny is a classy guy with the intelligence to keep the team focused and united. This is a team with great people from the top on down. Credit has to be given to Wayne also for getting involved when needed but mostly staying out of the way and letting his football people make football related decisions. Dan Snyder could take a page out of his book. Spielman has done an exceptional job and Norv Turner and Jim Bates are at the top of their professions. The rest of the Coaches are very good but all the credit in the world should go to Dave for assembling this staff. I guess we're going to have to win the Super Bowl for Wanny to get the recognition he richly deserves so let's do it!!

Nana Cherry

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

'

What exactly IS a Buffalo stance? Granted, there's not much else to do in up-state New York, but getting down on all fours in the middle of a field and chewing on grass just doesn't seem like THAT much fun...:D

was a 80ties one hit wonder. Those are lyrics from her only big hit.:)

Back
Top Bottom