Who Had The Brilliant Idea | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Had The Brilliant Idea

Man if Luck dislocates his shoulder or breaks his collarbone on that play it might be the worst play/playcall of all time. Very ballsy/stupid but it worked on us of course lol

Who ever thought letting Luck take a shot like that was brilliant. I see these announcers lose their **** when QBs make plays with their feet and I just shake my head because it always seems brilliant until like Wentz last year it gets dumb ****ing fast

I was shocked to see them hang Luck out t like that...IMO...Way too much to lose in his case.

Why did we need to blitz there anyway and leave the guy uncovered. It was idiotic.

Man if Luck dislocates his shoulder or breaks his collarbone on that play it might be the worst play/playcall of all time. Very ballsy/stupid but it worked on us of course lol

Jones gave him one of those ‘ I am getting over here a little late so let me try and drill you’ type tackles.

I know what people would have said about that if Gase called that play, keeping in mine what Luck has been through as well....

Jones gave him one of those ‘ I am getting over here a little late so let me try and drill you’ type tackles.

Rats. That was my theme exactly. I was shocked nobody had it, not until the last post.

Jones does that all the time. When he screws up the diagnosis but gets there in time to make the tackle he puts more into it than normal, and then stands over the offensive man as if he's king.

I'm more than tired of it.

Jones didn't even need to fully cover Luck. That ball is never thrown if Jones merely heads to the area in reasonable time. They aren't going to risk a pass to Luck if it's less than wide open. It probably ends up a zone read keeper by Brissett, and likely failure.

I think the idea was to encourage them to throw it to luck as opposed to running it for a first down or passing to a legitimate receiver for a TD.

Back
Top Bottom