• Reggie Bush

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Noel Devine

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

anthony!

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Well I just made a post referring to both Reggie Bush, and Noel Devine. And it got me thinking. Who has more potential? Reggie Bush is said to be the most talented kid in America right now. But people have also referred to Noel Devine as the soon to be greatest football player EVER! Who do you think will have the better career?

As Devine is 5-7 and has no translatable body of work then I would assume that the answer is obvious.

I don't watch college ball, but I have only heard of one of them. In fairness, I didn't vote. The answer does seem obvious though.

Devine is at high school senior. He's also got too much on his plate - he was supposed to have been adopted by Deion Sanders after his mum died, he fled Deion's home, he is 17 and already has 2 children, etc etc etc. He's talented for sure and some of his game tape is sick, but he needs to grow.

For those of you that don't know, Noel Devine is a high school running back out of North Fort Myers, Fla.

It's really hard to predict a high school player's potential, so until Devine plays a college football snap it's Reggie Bush.

Boomer said:
Devine is at high school senior. He's also got too much on his plate - he was supposed to have been adopted by Deion Sanders after his mum died, he fled Deion's home, he is 17 and already has 2 children, etc etc etc. He's talented for sure and some of his game tape is sick, but he needs to grow.

Sounds like another Marcus Vick, Maurice Clarett type right?

The question who has more potential? That could go either way, because you can waste your potential and still have had more

Who will have the better career? As of now that seems pretty obvious its reggie bush

Back
Top Bottom