Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do! | Page 28 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here wants Forrest Lamp? I do!

I'd say that the priority at 54 will be slot corner and DT depending on who's there. This could be the round to move down, again depending on who's still on the board and what the offer might be. I really wish we had 3 picks tonight but what's done is done I guess. That 97 pick is really like an early 4 and of course we don't have a 4 tomorrow so moving down from 54 for a 4 could be in play. We still need plenty of help on defense

Ozzy rules!!

Most of the names mentioned would require a trade up
which would in turn cost us our 3rd round pick...and that's not going to happen

Armando says Miami is targeting CB - Cordrea Tankersley in round #2, if they do select him he'd be a good get. Apparently he hit a home run on his visit to Miami Headquarters and the team feels he's a perfect fit. WR - Cooper Kupp is the Apparent target in round #3. Good player, but a head scratcher, because of all the other needs. Hopefully this Cooper Kupp stuff is a smoke screen. But as I've now come to realize, Armando seems to be locked into Miami's draft plans. He was dead on, about round #1 and other things he's reported.

Obviously the problem the Dolphins have is that they need so many players from my humble perspective, we don't have enough picks to fill the holes, so out of this draft I pray we end up with contributing slot corner, to end the bobby mccain experiment, defensive tackle (to re-enforce) the run defense, starting linebacker to keep misi off the field and a starting safety to pair with Jones......and yes a guard that can sit Bushrod down and or start when we have to move Larsen to center for the decrepit pounced.

Please just pick Sidney Jones

Take the guess work out. Pick Jones and wait on his recovery

receivers and runningbacks don't need to be had in the first two days. RBs are only as good as their OL (Barry Sanders would have sucked behind the worst OL in the league), and receivers have one main job: Catch the football. I could get on board with Cordrea in Round 2, but not Cooper in Round 3. Cordrea, and maybe trade to move down and get a Safety.

Lots of really good safeties still available. I love Baker, but he might not be big enough for Miami. Jones is another safety I like for that #54 spot. A run on safeties should start pretty early in round two.

I tend to agree with those who think linebacker as a late round pick. That just fits the Dolphins MO. Plus, they have brought in a lot of late round type linebackers.

Got to believe it's a safety or offensive lineman at #54. I don't think the team really believes they can get by with Larson and Bushrod.

This i how I see it too unfortunately... I'd like a lb in round 2 but I think we aren't going to. Safety or guard

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Armando said the Fins really like a WIDE RECEIVER in round 3 :lol:

This board is going to turn into UC Berkeley if that happens.

I would be beyond f***ing pissed

people here don't like Budda Baker? He may not be tall, but he's good. I would either go with Cunningham or Baker with the 2nd rounder. Shore up the defense first.

I love budda baker but he'll be picked early. He won't be available when Miami ami picks.

Back
Top Bottom