Who here watches Nascar? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who here watches Nascar?

17-0

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was wondering how many Finheaveners watch Nascar?? If you follow nascar then post here, along with who's you driver.

Talladega
Bristol
Daytona
Michigan
Dover

Those are my favorite tracks in that order.

I posted this in the other sports forum, and though that I would ask here to. I was wondering how many Finheaveners watch Nascar? If you watch, who's you driver??

I am a last 20 lap watcher. Just can't get into it for an entire race. I have always liked Mark Martin.

Daytona, Bristol, Talladega, Watkins Glen, Martinsville

Given those tracks, I'll give you one guess who my favorite driver is. :)

I keep up on it but don't regularly watch. I have gone to the Brickyard 3 times though. Gordon, Stewart, and Newman are the guys I root for(common theme there) I root for Gordon the most though.

I really hate racing. No offense to those who enjoy it. I just can't get into it. Here's the funny thing: I used to customize car trailers and vending trailers for Nascar race teams. (Actually I was the Service Manager over the shop). I met alot of the drivers and their guys. I was always given tickets to races, they'd give me shirts, hats, diecast cars, etc...etc...and I would always give them away.
Alot of those guys are pretty cool. Some of them are pricks. But I guess that pretty much goes for any group of people.

phunwin said:
Daytona, Bristol, Talladega, Watkins Glen, Martinsville

Given those tracks, I'll give you one guess who my favorite driver is. :)

Please don't say Jeff Gordon

I like the Bristol track. Dont really follow it, but the rest of my family does, except my wife she hates it.

My son is big into it, so I watch it with him. We are Hendrick guys (Gordon & Johnson)

Back
Top Bottom