Who I want to coach for us next year..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who I want to coach for us next year.....

Predaphin

Predator in the Water
Reaction score
Jim Johnson....no, not Jimmy Johnson, but Jim Johnson the Defensive coardinater for the Philedelpia Eagles....I really think this guy has what it takes.

Oh God. What would he do, use his walker and cane to pace the sideline??

WE NEED FRESH BLOOD. Saban or Stoops!!!

Originally posted by DolphinDevil28
Oh God. What would he do, use his walker and cane to pace the sideline??

WE NEED FRESH BLOOD. Saban or Stoops!!!

Lol!

Yeah I'll take Saban or Dennis Green.

Dennis Green never got to the big game at Minnesota. Good coach overall but never made it far. Well cept that 15-1 year when they lost to ATL.

I want Stoops. Guy is a real winner, turned OU around in no time.

Saban is solid.

If somehow the Steelers get mad and decide to fire Bill Cowher, I would take him over anyone. He is enthusiastic and I like him a lot.

Originally posted by nyfinzfan
i want namath

LOL, i dunno about that. He seemed too distracted during his interview with Suzy Kolber....telling her he wanted to kiss her and all. That kinda bothers me. But you gotta love the ultimate bachelor.

dude ive been playing the namath interview all day and laughing may balls off he was so wrecked and wanted to nail the kolber "namath for head coach in 04 " if not gimme saban

Someone please do tell about this Namath interview you speak of.

During the Jets game Suzy Kolber asked Namath something about Jets, I dont even remember what but Joe responds: "Suzy, I wanna kiss you!" Then he proceeds to answer the question and then end it with "I just wanna kiss u!" Poor Suzy.

I'd take Romeo Crommel (sp?).

Any coach who Bill Belichick credits with coming up with the schemes and defensive game plans each week i'll take. He is bright and young, he supposedly commands respect and if he comes from the Belichick/Parcells mold he would clean up alot of the undisciplined play if this team.

This is assuming that Stoops stays at OU of course.

phinsmissed go back a page on the board there is a thread "Namath wasted" with an audio link youll piss yourself its hilarious he was schnockered

Back
Top Bottom