who is a madden fan | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is a madden fan

superphinfan

Great teams do great things.
Reaction score
its less than a hour till the draft and all of us are waiting to see what the dolphins front office is going to do but i am also waiting to see the peveiw of nexts year madden football game . i've been playing madden for over 10 years me and my pals always get together and play out a madden one on to see whos the best i can't wait for it's release. dose any one fell the same?

its the next generation madden preview, not next year's game preview. EA screwed up big time by doing this because most everyone is going to see it like you, as next years game, and then when they buy it and it doesnt look like that theyre gonna be pretty ticked off lol. the preview today will be for the next madden on ps3 and next gen xbox, probably in 2007 which would be madden 2008.

the Xbox 360 comes out in the fall.. I wouldnt be surprised if the Next Gen Madden launched with it.. It may cut into their Madden 2006 sales.. but who cares, its not like they have competition with NFL football games anymore... :/

I actually thought you were talking about John Madden..LOL Too much going on in life to spend countless hours playing a video...
But hey, to each his own...

Smacks said:
I actually thought you were talking about John Madden..LOL Too much going on in life to spend countless hours playing a video...
But hey, to each his own...

You could say the same thing about TV.

Back
Top Bottom