who is all this possible trade up for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is all this possible trade up for?

SR 7

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
if the smokescreen is correct with the whole young thing and a few rumors say we may trade up for someone who do you htink that player might be? i hope its for huff? any thoughts?

I hope we dont trade up. That means we would need to trade more picks, and we already only have a few picks this year. Maybe trade a pick for next season, but thats a hard one. To get Huff would be alot.

The interview with Young (IMO) is not about moving up but to draft him but to cover all possible options for players who might be there when we draft at 16. IF team like Tenn, Oak and Az pass on Young, he may be there when it's our turn to pick. Does this mean we actually do draft him? Maybe. One possible scenario is that we draft Young and then later trade his rights to one of the aft mentioned teams for their 2nd round pick as well as another pick in this year's draft and their 1st round pick next year.

Geforce said:
The interview with Young (IMO) is not about moving up but to draft him but to cover all possible options for players who might be there when we draft at 16. IF team like Tenn, Oak and Az pass on Young, he may be there when it's our turn to pick. Does this mean we actually do draft him? Maybe. One possible scenario is that we draft Young and then later trade his rights to one of the aft mentioned teams for their 2nd round pick as well as another pick in this year's draft and their 1st round pick next year.

I would be ok with that happening. That or if he does fall to us at 16 start talking to teams behind us that would trade up for him, give us a 2nd or something. Then target someone like Ko Simpson. I would love it. Good post Geforce

If Young is availble at 16 other teams will want him. I say trade down get some more picks. I would like to see us trade up in day 2 of the draft. We have something like 3 picks in the seventh or something.

Back
Top Bottom