who is available and could help us ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who is available and could help us ?

fastball83

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Hello friends !

For you, who is now available and could help us to be a better team ? and what position we must address before the beginning of this season ?

Me, I'am afraid of a zach or jason bad injury !

Me, I'am afraid of a zach or jason bad injury !
please dont even think of something like this.
zachs injury is not that bad. he´ll be back in a couple and I think we have a pretty nice Depth on LB.

I think we should resign Ogun pretty soon. Maybe he can proof us all wrong and show us his passrushing skills when JT shold get seriously injured.

But I really hope nothing like that happens

i wouldn´t mind in bringing in Darrell Russel, who just got cut bei the bucs, granted he is headcase, but he is also a former 2nd overall pick, if he could get his act together and perform like his early years with the raiders , we would have a winner...and thats a cheap winner too, he can only come in for the minimum thats for sure

at this pt, there is no one out there better IRick'sO than what we have so do not expect any player movement. If guys get cut in TC that may change

Darrell drinking Ricky smoking, and Randy beating up his wife. We really would be the Dallas Cowboys East.

we need to give jaimie nails another shot and have him beat out the young players competing for right guard.

LB depth

I think we have lousy depth at LB. I mean Zach is Zach but Junior is old and has lost alot of steps and Morlon is decent but that's it. Then we have Jenkins(unproven), Bua(rookie), Moore(unproven) and a few other stiffs, Shouls have looed into Trottier or the guy from Pitt that was cut, Gildon maybe. Should have tried harder to keep Hendricks aswell.

Last year the couple of games that Zach was hurt, our LB were exposed. I hoped this year, they would address a MLB. I think Seau is fine. Even if he has lost a step, he still better than 75% of the other linebackers in the league. I think it is good that Zach is sitting out most of training camp to recover from his knee injury. That way he won't be broken down during the season. Get well Zach. MLB is our thinnest position.

I worry not so much about this year as I think we are pretty good although I would love to see Nails brought in. My problems lie in next season where we could be without Seau, Bowens, Zg..how ever you spell it. I would like to see Demarco McNeil get a look if he hasnt signed anywhere yet, guy was a good player but got hurt and went undrafted out of Auburn sound familiar...... We need to start addressing the LB situation because I dont see many of the guys we have ever being more than depth. So once Jr. and Zach hang it up I am going to be VERY WORRIED if we dont address this soon. I have high hopes for Bua but he is still a rookie who has yet to put on the pads.

Al13 said:
i wouldn´t mind in bringing in Darrell Russel, who just got cut bei the bucs, granted he is headcase, but he is also a former 2nd overall pick, if he could get his act together and perform like his early years with the raiders , we would have a winner...and thats a cheap winner too, he can only come in for the minimum thats for sure
Absolutely not. This team has had enough distractions and off the field issues. Besides there is a reason the Bucs cut him, he is likely to be suspended again. This guy has had enough chances anyway.

Al13 said:

If Jon Gruden, his old coach, couldn't get through to Russell, we don't have a chance. Forget it, he's finished.

Id like to sign McCardell as slot or backup receiver if he becomes available and not a cap buster.If either CC or DB gets injured we will be in a similar situation as last year.
Defenses keying on Ricky and CC doublecovered.

CrunchTime said:
If either CC or DB gets injured we will be in a similar situation as last year.
I really can't think of any team that wouldn't be in trouble if one of their top two WRs went down. As far as McCardell goes, there is no reason to sign him to a long term deal for what he is asking unless you plan on letting Chambers go in FA. They would have about $10 mill a year tied up in three WRs.:shakeno:

KYfinfan said:
I really can't think of any team that wouldn't be in trouble if one of their top two WRs went down. As far as McCardell goes, there is no reason to sign him to a long term deal for what he is asking unless you plan on letting Chambers go in FA. They would have about $10 mill a year tied up in three WRs.:shakeno:
Do you want to see Ricky under this ?:bandwagon
:help:

I wouldnt mind bringing Jamie Nails in if nothing else for additional depth on the OL. No way to Derrul Russel, i was promoting bringing him in here earlier. but i just found out hes facing a suspension again.

Back
Top Bottom