Who is Boomer? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Boomer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAnswer385

STAY LOW RUN FREE
Reaction score
I see him post here sometimes with inside info. Does he know someone or work close to the team?

Boomer is "the man" here at Finheaven. Know one really knows if he is or has an inside information source, but he always seems to have the best intel. Come join the VIP and you'll hear lots from him...

Boomer has been on the board for a number of years now. He's actually based in London, England. But, he works in the media there and gets a ton of inside info through various connections - and that inside info is generally pretty accurate. He's also a very solid football mind as well who spends a great deal of time scouting players, college and pro, and has very good insights there as well. He is prolific in offering information on various players and situations.

I would say he's among the most important members of the Dolphinsnation (Finheaven) family.

He has proven through the years that he knows his stuff. And, most all members who've been here for a while will back that up.

He's pretty much the one guy who you listen to and don't question. If he says something and it misses, he's the first to admit it, but that only happens about 5% of the time. (Hey, 95% is still pretty damn good!)

[mod]unnecessary comment[/mod]

... congrats...?

Schooled ??? Boomer ??? You must be thinking of Berman...

[mod]unnecessary comment[/mod]

Yet i dont see any "who is MastR_EvaluatoR" Threads on here..........:rolleyes:

Wow, Boomer got his own thread.. This is waaaaay too much man love for me..

I dont know what kind of ties he has if any, i think he is just a nutso Finsfan like the rest of us

enough... no more disruptions of this thread with baiting insulting comments.

Dont take my comment the wrong way now... Its not an insult to the BOOM.. just humorous (To me anyways) :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom