Who is going to be our Offensive Coordinator now?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to be our Offensive Coordinator now??

I would have thought this had an impact...

...on Mr Wayne H's view that we're in win now mode. Franky, installing a new O/C's system, modifying the existing one so Norv can't see it coming if and when we play Oakland etc takes time and there aren't too many examples I can think of where this has happened and the team has won "now".

Maybe it is time to consider building for tomorrow - by necessity rather than by choice. Any really good O/C's have already been promoted - or will be unavailable for sideways moves.

I can't see this as a positive right now. 13 - what can you tell me to make me more optomistic man?

Gilbride is TERRIBLE. I wish wed give Mark Trestman the OC job, hes much more than just a QB coach. He was one of the architects behind the Raiders Super Bowl offense two seasons ago. He also helped turn gannon into an MVP caliber player.

Originally posted by Zachspac54
i will take my chance with Gilbride,i quess he was the reason why your offense sucked ,maybe it is bledsoe,moulds,no line,no TE you think maybe that was the reason!!!!
If only you were the GM, I'd be the happiest person alive:)

Originally posted by Surferosa
Gilbride is TERRIBLE. I wish wed give Mark Trestman the OC job, hes much more than just a QB coach. He was one of the architects behind the Raiders Super Bowl offense two seasons ago. He also helped turn gannon into an MVP caliber player.

He may be the OC now. He could do both.

Ya and the league realized how to stop his offense. Let him stay as QB coach.

And no gilbride he is the worst OC ever.

Re: I would have thought this had an impact...

Originally posted by GazPhin
...on Mr Wayne H's view that we're in win now mode. Franky, installing a new O/C's system, modifying the existing one so Norv can't see it coming if and when we play Oakland etc takes time and there aren't too many examples I can think of where this has happened and the team has won "now".

Maybe it is time to consider building for tomorrow - by necessity rather than by choice. Any really good O/C's have already been promoted - or will be unavailable for sideways moves.

I can't see this as a positive right now. 13 - what can you tell me to make me more optomistic man?

The last team to change the whole offensive system and be succesful was the 2002 Bucs....(super bowl champs) Is that good enough for you?

BTW, who says that we HAVE to change the system anyway?

What were our rankings in offense?

Getting my drift?

Losing Norv is no big deal. You still have to catch the ball and throw the ball. No pencil neck in a booth ever won a game.

I would like to see Fassel come over.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind coaching a RB that doesn't fumble so much!

Fassel is a horrible play caller from what Giants fans say.

I've seen reports indicating that Fassel has said he does not want an OC position.

Originally posted by scodoublet
I would like to see Fassel come over.
I'm sure he wouldn't mind coaching a RB that doesn't fumble so much!
then why come to Miami?...Ricky fumbles the livelong day...

well boys.. its nice to dream but it looks like wanny is keeping someone he knows and our running backs coach Joel Collier will be the new HC and Bernie Parmale will be the rb coach

Just to create conversation. What about Dennis Green? He had a good Offense in Minnesota.

Originally posted by gottahavefootba
well boys.. its nice to dream but it looks like wanny is keeping someone he knows and our running backs coach Joel Collier will be the new HC and Bernie Parmale will be the rb coach

I guess I can't fault him for that; especially with a relatively brief hiring window.

Back
Top Bottom