Who is going to the game? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is going to the game?

Golphindolphin

town drunk
Club Member
Reaction score
I'm trying to decide whether to go or not. I've got two tickets, but it is a 3 1/2 drive each way, plus Hurricane Fabian is gonna be pushing some serious surf our way over the weekend. For those of you who don't surf, this dilemma is the equivalent of having to choose between going out with the two hottest chicks you can think of, and they have made it clear that a threesome is not a possibility. Anyway, who's going and where are ya sittin'?

Originally posted by dolfan4good
Me too. Celebrating my 40th BDay. Section 451 Row 10
good choice and welcome the club.

clear.gif

1963 rules

Could we change the name of this thread to "The Official: Make ScrappyDew Jealous Thread"?;)

I would be there but I'm working monday...
;)

it's a little far for me but I'll be there one day for sure.
:pray: :clap: :dance:

Originally posted by JackMeehov
I'm trying to decide whether to go or not. I've got two tickets, but it is a 3 1/2 drive each way, plus Hurricane Fabian is gonna be pushing some serious surf our way over the weekend. For those of you who don't surf, this dilemma is the equivalent of having to choose between going out with the two hottest chicks you can think of, and they have made it clear that a threesome is not a possibility. Anyway, who's going and where are ya sittin'?

Go on to the game, Jack! I'll be there in sect 156 on the 101 side about 1/3 way up on the outside. i love the outside seats cuz i get a workout standing up all the time letting ppl out to go whiz!! :D :D Stop by and say hi, can't miss me. I'll be the one wearing the Fins visor!! :goof: :goof:

btw, I don't think Fabian will be much of a factor. This am they said on TWC that he's pretty much on a beeline towards Bermuda. Guess they'll get their cisterns filled up!

I originally had the day off, but all of a sudden the dork decides to schedule me to work at 4:00 pm. And if it does get blacked out, i won't be even able to see the game from the house!:cry: :yell:

Originally posted by M-REAL
I originally had the day off, but all of a sudden the dork decides to schedule me to work at 4:00 pm. And if it does get blacked out, i won't be even able to see the game from the house!:cry: :yell:

You have to get a new job if it mess up with the Fins schedule.
:lol:

Ill be there, I ll be at every home game fo sho. Dont care what kind of surf is out there.

Originally posted by MissMeth
Ill be there. Section 101 row 5!!!

Look over your right shoulder and wave1 I won't be too far from iya in 156, right by th aisle a dozen rows or so up from ya!! Wear that purty smile too!! :goof:

Back
Top Bottom