Who is Jay better than?????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Jay better than??????

What I want to know is, how many Dolphin games has Rude seen? How many times did he witness Jay Fiedler actually play?

I know he must have seen him beat Buffalo four straight times, so that means what exactly?

You can't be one of the worst QB's in the league, and have your team post two straight 11-5 seasons. I am sorry, but you just can't.

actually i can't read his posts anymore, but rude is like the flu, shows up with the usual aches and pains when you least expect it!

The important thing is I think Jay is on the upswing while alot of other NFL QB's are on the decline. I think he'll rate in the top 1/3 of the league this season and will peak next season.

Originally posted by chambers84
Rude American: What Elementary school did you graduate from??
The same one that you flunked out of.

Can you imagine this guy starting a war of words with ME?

Buddy, you're dealing with intellect you couldn't possibly comprehend.

Yeah, Rude, you are so scary smart, that you have invented a whole new way to spell Buffal-O.
To say that Fiedler is the worst QB in the league shows that you have absolutely no football knowledge or you're just a flammer.....

Fiedler is not the worst but he certaintly isn't better than Bledsoe!!!

And if you think he is you are DENSE! You guys don't want to mess with RUDE trust me!

Originally posted by THATHURMANATOR
Fiedler is not the worst but he certaintly isn't better than Bledsoe!!!

Live in the past and get left behind.

Jay's QB rating last year was better then any of Drew's the past THREE Years. You can't beat fact with opinion.

Rude you really know how to beat around a certain subject don't you. You are told something, then you dodge it and knock around it like something you are actually trying to fight. Now why in your mind would you want to take up an approach like that? Why always turn to be on the offensive without being direct? State facts! Tell us why he is worse than most? The stats say differently. It's not like he had a running game heh.

Back
Top Bottom