Who is most likely to be a bust of the AFC East 1st rounders? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is most likely to be a bust of the AFC East 1st rounders?

Out of the 1st round picks in the AFC East, who will be a bust?

• Jonathan Vilma, NYJ (ILB - #12 overall)

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Lee Evans, BUF (WR - #13 overall)

Votes: 9 6.9%
  • Vernon Carey, MIA (OT/OG - #19 overall)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Vince Wilfolk, NE (DT - #21 overall)

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • J.P. Losman, BUF (QB - #22 overall)

Votes: 83 63.4%
  • Ben Watson, NE (TE - #32 overall)

Votes: 19 14.5%

• Total voters
Watson.

NE just can't draft a TE to save their lives. What is Watson now.....the 6th first day TE draft pick by NE since 2000?

CirclingWagons said:
the answer is definitely JP Losman...but what else is new...PUT ANY QB IN THERE(save Michael Vick) and he will most likely be the BIGGEST bust...duh!

I agree... except I WOULD put Michael Vick in that same category. He hasn't proven he is a great QB by any stretch, he HAS proven he is a good Running back though. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Many people here think Losman is a prick(like Ryan Leaf)...... thats not the case at all, hes just a very confident quarterback..... that is all. His teammates loved his ****yness at Tulane and he isn't a hot head like Ryan Leaf was.

Where do you see Ryan Leaf in him?

really strange, some uf us wanted Lee Evans to be a phin and all of a sudden he is a bill and has bust potential..., i really think the biggest ??? is on watson and on losman

VanDolPhan said:
Watson.

NE just can't draft a TE to save their lives. What is Watson now.....the 6th first day TE draft pick by NE since 2000?

He's actually the 2nd, and no one in New England is complaining about the first either.

I think that Losman has the potential to be either the biggest bust or the best player of the bunch. After reading up on him and hearing a bunch of interviews with him and about him I am not as worried about his attitude as before. I think that was blown way out of proportion.

Losman shouldn't even be on this list. Seriously we will not know if he is a bust for probably 2 or 3 years.

I voted Watson. He'll be a bust stat-wise, but I think he'll be a decent blocker and I think that's all New England drafted him for. So, in a way I don't think any of the AFC East's first rounders will be busts.

Justasportsfan said:
RUDEbyallMEANS said:
I believe Buffalo gave up more to Dallas for Losman than Giants gave to Chargers for Eli.

QUOTE]
That has got to be the dumbest post I've seen since your post saying that Fiedler was the best athlete in the NFL. :roflmao:

It was MY view on why Losman would be the bust out of all AFC East first rounders.

Confidence and arrogance are too different things.

Too say a quarterback is "very confident" and then say that his teammates loved his "****yness" is contradicting yourself.

****yness= Arrogance

"I believe Buffalo gave up more for Losman than Giants gave up for Eli"
My quote was of uncertainty. I did not bother to look up what the Bills gaveup and what the Giants gave up. This quote was uncertain hence the words "I believe".

BTW. Fiedler was an excellent triathlete in college in the triathlon. Just because some "football players" are better than Fiedler in "football" does not make them a better "athlete" than Fiedler.

Show me a link of where I said Fiedler was the best athlete in NFL. I doubt I said that. More than likely said "one of the best".

I find it interesting that you latched unto the Fiedler thing considering I said that about a year ago. :lol:

Bark on someone elses trunk.
Thank You.
Have a Nice day

Last edited by a moderator:
CirclingWagons said:
also, JP Losman will be learning under Montana's first ever qb coach, who also coached Boomer in his Bengal days(his best days by far): Sam Wyche.

Eli Manning's first qb coach is Kevin Gilbride: he is phucked

That is an understatement CW.

CirclingWagons said:
the answer is definitely JP Losman...but what else is new...PUT ANY QB IN THERE(save Michael Vick) and he will most likely be the BIGGEST bust...duh!
Welcome back CK! Where ya been?

It's nice to have another sane Bills fan back in the fold.

CirclingWagons said:
also, JP Losman will be learning under Montana's first ever qb coach, who also coached Boomer in his Bengal days(his best days by far): Sam Wyche.

Eli Manning's first qb coach is Kevin Gilbride: he is phucked
[/QUOTE]
:roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom