Who is rating all the threads with 5 stars?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is rating all the threads with 5 stars??

inFINSible

Don't believe everything you think.
Reaction score
That is crap!....Some of actually use the rating system so that we can avoid and help others avoid bad threads and so we can identify good threads....Please stop screwing with it!! :fire:

yeah i see what ur saying, but its weird, their not rating it 5 stars there rating them 4 stars

They were all 5 stars until I went through and gave a few of them 1 star to knock them down....:evil:

Jt0323 said:
yeah i see what ur saying, but its weird, their not rating it 5 stars there rating them 4 stars
that's because I am rating everything with 1 star to counteract the 5 stars..:lol:

Wildbill3 said:
that's because I am rating everything with 1 star to counteract the 5 stars..:lol:
no, im talking about 1 person raiting it a 4, i noticed that alot, i put my mouse over it and says 1 vote 4.00 stars

Jt0323 said:
no, im talking about 1 person raiting it a 4, i noticed that alot, i put my mouse over it and says 1 vote 4.00 stars
yeah, thanks Jt, sticking a knife in a perfectly good joke. :cry:

Jt0323 said:

I've noticed it too...the admins can tell who does what...maybe they have the answer?

:what:

Back
Top Bottom