Who is that one player (third round and below) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is that one player (third round and below)

SWS84

Practice Squad
Reaction score
that you want to see a Dolphin this year??

The guy I want the most this year is Antwaan Randle El - Wideout/ Puntreturner/ 3rd QB.

Please note: I don't think this is going to happen because we are starting our draft with a third rounder and that is where he is projected to go. My hope is we can get him in the 4th. With our 3rd I think we need to take a OG, either Bibla or Heitmann and it's probably to early to take a chance on a guy switching postions, but since this is just for fun this is who I want and here's why.

1) He's a PLAYMAKER!

2) He will help us move the chains by getting those YAC our current recieving corp. struggles to get.

3) He's a PLAYMAKER!

4)Punt returner who will help us by allowing us to open up our playbook after he gets some serious yardage on a return.

5)He's a PLAYMAKER!

6)Although I like Ray Lucus, we can open up another roster spot by having Randle El as the emergency QB.

7)He's a PLAYMAKER!

8) In addition to the above, I believe he will provide some excitement. Something I know we will have with Williams and Chambers, but a little more wouldnt' hurt, would it?

9) And probably the most important reason -to me- for drafting him is...

...We can get rid of Jeff Ogden!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
:cool: :cool: :cool:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Everyone wants Randle-El. Fans of all teams want him on their team, but only one team can have him. He will be drafted by St. Louis because they love trick plays and they don't have a lot of holes.

If we ever count on Randle-El as a QB kiss any respectable record good bye. He will never be a halfway decent NFL QB. Since he has super limited WR experience and is going to be a rookie, I think it is foolish to count on him for much other than a few returns.

St Louis appears to have soured on him, may be a smokescreen, but they may not roll the dice on him. They are really after olineman(which is a weakness) and some more CBs. They want someone who can eventually start over who they already have at corner. I am very high on Dre Bly, and have been since his freshman year at UNC, he could be the answer.

I like Jerramy Stephens a 6'7" 260 deep threat tight end out of University of Washington. The Phins have not had a quality tight end for years and do need one. Stephens is a better athelete than Shockey. Stephens missed most of the year with a broken foot and that is the reason his draft stock is down. I believe he has more upside than both projected 1st rounders Shockey, and Hughes of Colorado

Rohan Davey

Because I think with the right coaching and a little patience, he can be the man.

Re: Rohan Davey

Originally posted by RHoffman
Because I think with the right coaching and a little patience, he can be the man.
I have a lot of respect for the guy and his potential to become another Culpepper, but not sure we can take him at 90

Back
Top Bottom