Who is the biggest Moron this season? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is the biggest Moron this season?

Dajesus

Active Roster
Reaction score
Brian Billick for going out, and spending to much $ on a qb that puts his defense in jepordy when he already had the winning formula?

Mike Holmgren for starting the struggleing Hasslebach when Dilfer hasn't lost a game in 2 seasons?

Tony Dungy for spending to much dough on a qb that doesn't fit his system?

Jerry Jones for drafting Carver in the 2nd round when he would have been there in the 4th round?

The whole San Diego front office for not putting their future qb in for the last 3 games even though they were already eliminated from the playoffs?

Or is it Dave Wanstedt for keeping Chan when his mind is obviously in Georgia, and no where near Miami?

I have to give that award to Holmgren. He is stubborn, and had to make Hasselbeck his starter cause it was HIS qb.

With Dilfer in there, the Seahawks would probably be a number 3 or 4 seed, and preparing for the playoffs.

Billick is right there with him for dumping his S.B. winning QB.

There is something to be said for chemistry, if it aint broke don't fix it.

I have to give coach of the year to "that guy" up in New England. It takes balls and brains to keep your 100 million dollar QB on the bench and stick with the guy winning you games. Kudo's to Bill Belichick, you deserve the success your having. If only Wannstedt would have woke up and started Minor weeks ago...sigh

I have to agree w/your coach of the year:mad: . The Pats of this year are the deffinition of a well coached team, and thats the reason they are having sucses. They never make mistakes no big penalties, no big turn overs, basicly they don't beet themselves. He has also instilled a great attitude in players even though most week they are out matched talent wise they beleave they are going to win. They are the model of what Dave talk abouts how he wants his team to play.

Randy Moss without a doubt!

A guy that would say "I'll play when I feel like it". Then yesterday he said he didn't feel like playing because Spurgeon Wynn was starting is ridiculous. I'm sure Chris Carter will voice his opinion about Moss this week. What do you think his own teammates think of that A$$hole!:yell: :yell: :fire: :fire:

If I was the coach of the Vikes, I would cut Randy Moss. The guy is a cancer, and I don't care how good he is, you have to kill the cancer

I think we should trade for Moss and Terry Glenn next year - what a duo they would be ;) :rolleyes:

Moron NFL management person of the year goes to Dungy since he finally ran out of excuses for not winning it big not that he has a supposedly star QB.

Holmgren would look a lot smarter if Springs was not out - of course, he wasted a 1st round pick for Hasselback and should have been more worried about his backup DB's :lol:

I think we should trade for Moss and Terry Glenn next year - what a duo they would be

The Texas Rangers in baseball have already done something similar. They traded for Carl Everett and John Rocker.

at least they can keep Rocker in the ballpen away from Everett so they don't kill each other.

The Texans should make every attempt to sign Jeff George and reunite him with Moss and get Glenn as well. :lol: That would be a great 3-some. Maybe Bam Morris or Cecil Collins can be gotten for the a running game :lol:

Back
Top Bottom