Who is tired of spending time with thier wifes at the mall | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is tired of spending time with thier wifes at the mall

Bonedoc7777

Perennial All-Pro
Reaction score
Guys camp, preseason and the season is right around the corner, that means no more "Oh you dont have a game this weekend lets go to the mall"
:eek:

Well off season is always a good time for "chores" i.e. fixing the porch,installing the new "whatever"etc.There is always a good excuse to avoid the "MALL".So find one.Shes used to going without you anyway and she looks forward to it.(Despite what you think)

I agree Crunch. It's like with us and football - it's their "me" time.

Though my youngests granddaughters still enjoy having me around there. After all, I'm the only credit-card abled individual who'll buy them whatever they want...

STill, the season can't start soon enough...

I actually think it is a good idea to do the mall thing now. I do all these things that she wants to do during the summer and when the season starts she lets me be to watch all the football I want.

I put in a new patio, painted the house, and fixed up the attic (to put all our junk up there) so that her house is tip-top clean and organized (just how she likes it). I've got a couple more projects to make her happy, then I'm retired for the (football) season. Gotta love doing things around the house in exchange for uninterupted Sundays during football season.

Malls have sport stores, arcades, music stores, movie theatre's, and lots of food. Whats the problem?

audiorage said:
Malls have sport stores, arcades, music stores, movie theatre's, and lots of food. Whats the problem?

You're not married are you? :roflmao:

The problem is that women don't want to go any of those places... they want to go to clothing stores, dept stores, and "clutter stores" (that's what I call 'em) like Pottery Barn or Restoration Hardware. And of course you're not allowed to wander off, cause you've been designated official baggage carrier. :shakeno:

Women!

I must be pretty lucky then.

I live in Australia so when the football (Aussie Rules) isn't on then we have cricket season. My wife loves and watches both as much as me. We have footy on Friday Night, Saturday, Saturday Night and Sunday so we normally catch a couple of games a weekend.
When the gridiron is on my mate tapes the three games that are on our pay TV and we swap the tapes around. She will sit and watch a bit with me but she doesn't fully understand.

As for the shopping centre or market we have a new radio station here that is 24 hours a day sport so I take the tranny (walkman) with me and have one earphone in listening and the other ear listening out for when I am to say yes, ok or your bum doesn't look big in that.

You guys got it rough, no way my wife wants me going to the mall with her. She goes with her friends, and that`s her time away from the family unit. As for football on Sundays...she`s into it for the most part, as long as I`m at home watching and not at the bar she`s happy. We got Sunday Ticket four years ago, so the days of $100 bar tabs are pretty much over.

Going to the Mall is not a problem.When I go I have specific things in mind to look for and yes I will partake of some of the amenities.Going to the Mall with my wife is a problem because she will spend hours browsing,comparing etc.Its boring I get frustrated thinking I could be doing something else.

Well during this time of year, the mall = tons of hot babes walking around and generally in good moods...so while the wife is browsing, I sit back and carefully enjoy the scenery.

I NEVER get tired of spending time with your wife.

Superself said:
Well during this time of year, the mall = tons of hot babes walking around and generally in good moods...so while the wife is browsing, I sit back and carefully enjoy the scenery.
That is my feelings EXACTLY. The wife can shop, even though she doesn't usually want me to go along, but when she does I just enjoy the girls walking around in there nice summer outfits.

yeah buttering her up over the summer does make it easier on you during football season. except in the begining of fall when the leaves are pileing up and she wants them raked i have to bust my butt on saturday to keep sunday open

Back
Top Bottom