Who is tired of spending time with thier wifes at the mall | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is tired of spending time with thier wifes at the mall

Bonedoc7777 said:
Guys camp, preseason and the season is right around the corner, that means no more "Oh you dont have a game this weekend lets go to the mall"
:eek:

Thanks for the heads up. I've decided not to get married.

Superself said:
Well during this time of year, the mall = tons of hot babes walking around and generally in good moods...so while the wife is browsing, I sit back and carefully enjoy the scenery.

That's true. My friend cuts my hair at her shop in the mall. Always lots of hotties in there. And I get a massage before my haircut. Ain't bad.

The Good Doctor is lucky -- his wife is "one of the boys" on Sunday and is thrilled to shimmy up to the old Sunday Ticket.

DrAstroZoom said:
The Good Doctor is lucky -- his wife is "one of the boys" on Sunday and is thrilled to shimmy up to the old Sunday Ticket.

A boy, really? I thought you were a straight guy Dr.? :eek:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

CrunchTime said:
Going to the Mall is not a problem.When I go I have specific things in mind to look for and yes I will partake of some of the amenities.Going to the Mall with my wife is a problem because she will spend hours browsing,comparing etc.Its boring I get frustrated thinking I could be doing something else.

Dido.

Living in San Diego is great during football season. My wife and I usually head to the San Diego Brewing Company for Breakfast on Sunday Morning (I love the 10:00 games) and then she heads over to her office - less than a 1/4 mile away to get caught up on some paperwork, while I get to enjoy the game. Sometimes she will stay and hang out, but she usually goes to her office instead.

Obviously, none of you have ever been deployed for 6 - 9 months before. I turly enjoy every minute that I get to spend with my family - spend 6 - 9 months away and you will truly realize how important family is!

Back
Top Bottom