Who is your favorite Phin??????????? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is your favorite Phin???????????

Who is your favorite Phin?

• Z. Thomas

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • J. Taylor

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • O. Mare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • C. Chambers

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • P. Surtain

• B. Marion

• D. Gardener

• J. Fiedler

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • T. Wade

• O. Gadsden

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • S. Madison

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
I'm jumping on the Chris Chambers band wagon before it gets too crowded.
<------obviously, right?

I'm sticking with ZT. The guy has more heart than anyone in the NFL. If I had to pick someone not on the Dolphins though, it would be Donavan McNabb. That guy is incredible. In my greatest pipe dreams, he's a Dolphin. Never gonna happen though.

if he wasn't such a midget.............

Originally posted by Expo88
I'm sticking with ZT. The guy has more heart than anyone in the NFL. If I had to pick someone not on the Dolphins though, it would be Donavan McNabb. That guy is incredible. In my greatest pipe dreams, he's a Dolphin. Never gonna happen though.
if he was of average weight and height, with his love for the game, can you imagine how much havoc he could create on defense!?:D

My 5 favorite current phins:

1) Z. Thomas
2) S. Madison
3) C. Chambers
4) J. Taylor
5) T. Wade

I didn't consider Marion since he probably will not be a dolphin next season.

I went with Chambers with Taylor and Thomas close behind. I went with Chambers because ever since i have been a Phin fan we have been a defensive team and i i love to watch Chambers.

My 5 favorite current phins:

1) Jay Fiedler (He's not our best player, but I love his determination and mobility.)
2) Jason Taylor (JT's da man)
3) Sam Madison (Probably our BEST player. He's one of the best CBs in the league. I hate when we lose and he's smiling and crap, though)
4) Chris Chambers (He might be my favorite after this year. He was amazing in some games)
5) Zach Thomas (He was my favorite prior to last season)

Worth a mention: Olindo Mare (Our most consistent performer)

I like Zach Thomas because his leadership and love for the game reminds me of John Offerdahl. :)

Zach Thomas. He's a football player. Plain and simple. He's old school. Busts his ass and plays bigger than he is.

OFFERDAHL WAS AWESOME!!

Now there is a name from the past that was a great player! John Offerdahl was an awesome linebacker!He is definately one of my ALL-TIME favorites, although He just didn't have the body for it!Injuries took away a great career! I actually saw a game where he literally made like 8 straight tackles! Remember he played on some really bad DOLPHIN defenses! He was like the only guy that could tackle back then!

offerdahl was good!

but after he got hurt he was always a little bit reserved on his tackles. it was almost like he was afraid to get hurt again. i don't know how many times i watched the fins get killed in san diego and john was on the sidelines in sweats!:(

John Offerdahl was always my favorite and is of all time.Zack is a great linebacker too but I guess I'm starting to get older and never will forget Offerdahl.Without Offerdahl in there and the defense was pretty much finished.I admire that he knew when it was time to go because he was getting hurt alot those last three seasons but I sure wished he would have taken a season off then tried a comeback.Oh well that didn't happen so we have to live with the memories.Imagine him and Zack on the same defense together.Zack on the outside and Offerdahl in the middle.Wow what a punch that would be!!!

1) Z. Thomas
2) C. Chambers
3) J. Taylor
4) J Fiedler
5) T. Minor

man still hard to believe noone picked JT. If he wasnt makin millions of dollars to play football i would feel sorry for him:lol: :lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom