Who Is Your Favortie Current Miami Dolphin Player??? | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Is Your Favortie Current Miami Dolphin Player???

Who is Your favorite current dolphin player?(explain)

• Zach Thomas

Votes: 41 28.9%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 34 23.9%
  • Ronnie Brown

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • Kevin Carter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tebucky Jones

• Sam Madison

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • Junior Seau

Votes: 3 2.1%
  • AJ Feeley

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Randy Mcmicheal

Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Chris Chambers

Votes: 21 14.8%
  • Marty Booker

• David Boston

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Wes Welker

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Tony Bua

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other(explain)

Votes: 8 5.6%

• Total voters
Zach because when we lose, he seems to be as upset as I am. Sometimes he lets it bother him too much but thats what I like.

chris chambers, no doubt one of the best recievers in the nfl, but hasnt had the qb to get him the ball, i think feely will b able to do it

Hard to pick Between #99 and #54....just as the voting goes in the poll... both are just a big heart of the defense with the edge to Thomas in my opinion.
I watched Iowa football games the past couple of years, Roth was consistent against average lineman....not getting to excited all just yet. The intense look on his face and the fancy tattoos doesn't mean is all nice for show.

Ricky Williams used to be, and will be agian after this year, assuming he does return. Yes he screwed the team over last yeat, but he's still Ricky Williams:goof:

Junior hands down.

The guy is just plain exciting to watch.
I regret I never got to see him play when he was with the Chargers.
I heard how energetic he was but I really had a chance to watch him until he came here.

Zach--my dog is named after him--I have always been a backer fan and my fave all time player besides dan was Offerdahl--and I named my house after hiim--------ummm, i wonder---channing heights has a nice ring to it :)

Has to be Zach Thomas because he is always near the ball, never quits on a play

Back
Top Bottom