Who likes the Nuggets +6 tonight in L.A? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who likes the Nuggets +6 tonight in L.A?

Take Denver. Take the points. Lakers have faltered after big wins. They're predicatable. They have the best and deepest team in the NBA by a mile but they're finesse, and they're lazy. Lamar Odom will disappear tonight. Denver wins tonight. Lakers take it in Game 7 by double digits.

Pretty sure that the game is in Denver tonight, correct?

Take Denver. Take the points. Lakers have faltered after big wins. They're predicatable. They have the best and deepest team in the NBA by a mile but they're finesse, and they're lazy. Lamar Odom will disappear tonight. Denver wins tonight. Lakers take it in Game 7 by double digits.

It's been win one, lose one for the Lakers this series. I see them breaking that pattern tonight. They have learned how to beat Denver and I think they show that tonight.

Bro that's not the line. It's more likely to be Lakers +6. Look again.

You dont even know where they play at? :lol: Ya take his advice Suckerss.

I was wrong. It wasn't Lakers by 1. It was Lakers by .......a whole bunch.

Back
Top Bottom