Who R Some Good O Coordinators Out There? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who R Some Good O Coordinators Out There?

ILfinfans85

Active Roster
Reaction score
Who r some candidates that r in the league or college level that would make a good option?? Or has anyone heard of any names floating around out there?

Please... no more of that dink-and-dunk short pass based garbage where the short pass mostly takes the place of the running game and it is only successful IF the receiver gains enough yards after the catch. Once Philbin started running this poor excuse for an offensive style the o-line could no longer block, the running game could no longer convert a 3rd or 4th and short, and the offense was consistently ranked at or near the bottom in 3rd down conversions and scoring. As if that wasn't bad enough, Ross then brings in Gase who prefers the same style of offense. I didn't think it was possible to be worse than Philbin, but Gase proved me wrong. Gase sent Miami's offense straight to the bottom of nearly every category.

It's been 7 straight years of woefully inept coaches running basically the same pathetic offense (and defense, for that matter). It didn't work for Philbin, and Ross made a HUGE mistake by hiring Gase to continue the same garbage. It's time to scrap that "finesse" nonsense and go back to playing tough, physical football (with a bunch of downfield passes added for good measure).

It's pretty slim pickings at this point, doubt we will get any big names. Monken was the last big name out there and he is gone. I've heard one of the guys from San Fran (run game coordinator i think) is supposedly a real good option, but havent heard him linked in any way. OC will be interesting, but we need a really good one to work with a young QB.

Back
Top Bottom