"Who reminds you of who?" Draft Prospect - Player Comparison Thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

"Who reminds you of who?" Draft Prospect - Player Comparison Thread

Kevin White fits. Bey is 6-2. Matt Jones didn’t break 4.35. Neither did Williamson.

You found one guy that 6-3 over 200 running 4.35. Now did he have 17 TDs his Junior year in college?
:shoo:

I’ll give you another one that fits, Randy Moss.
I'm an old guy and throughout the '90s every draft had about half a dozen WR prospects who were big and fast. Back then 4.4s was today's 4.3s. Every year I would hear the same argument that "guys that big and fast are rare". But the truth is they weren't. We just don't remember them b/c most are busts. Playing WR is about being more than big and fast. So having somebody parrot that same logic about big WRs that run 4.3s isn't particularly convincing. It's just moving the yard sticks. Even this discussion started with 4.3s and now you've decided that 4.35 is the new magic number where route running doesn't matter.

Kevin White fits. Bey is 6-2. Matt Jones didn’t break 4.35. Neither did Williamson.

You found one guy that 6-3 over 200 running 4.35. Now did he have 17 TDs his Junior year in college?
:shoo:

I’ll give you another one that fits, Randy Moss.
I'll throw another in Calvin Johnson was noted for having a rare combination of size (6 ft 5 in and 239 lbs), catching ability, speed (40-yard dash in 4.35 seconds)

Playing a Chan Gailey office he had

1713933173113.png

Odunze/Steve Smith is wild. Think the Parker comp is more accurate. Never once saw Odunze get past first contact. My prediction Charles Rodgers level bust.

Didn’t Charles Rodgers break his clavicle 2 years in a row?

I don’t think he is as good as Monk, but stylistically they are similar. BTJ has rare size/speed like Monk or Moss. I see him as a guy who has a lot of games with 3 catches 60 yards and a TD, a true big play threat.
He's one of those players with an extremely high ceiling. If he really works at refining routes, gets with the right organization etc. watch out.

Quinyon Mitchell similar to Lester Hayes. And we could have had him.

I got the idea from my cousin, he barley follows football and player comps got his attention earlier today when we were talking about watching the draft next Thursday.

I'm aware they are goofy, but for the layman, player comps are really helpful this time of year.

i barley and hop and yeast follow football

Back
Top Bottom