Who Should Be Miami's Top Draft Pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Should Be Miami's Top Draft Pick?

Who Should Be Miami's Top Draft Pick?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Jimmy Williams fell to the 16th spot, him first to help complete the secondary, I'd think he'd be an excellent safety with his speed, measureables etc. If not him, then Chad Greenway.

Se7eN said:
i voted for chad jackson

do u think if we traded chad jackson maybe we would be able to trade marty booker to the eagles for roderick hood? ne1 like that idea

I am so confussed by this ? :confused:

I put none of the above. I would love Simpson, and maybe Carpenter. If not, then got OL

Yep Hawk isn't realistic...he will be the 5th or 6th guy taken...I think we go for Chad.

of course I would want Hawk at #16 but thats obviously not going to happen...I say the BPA, whether it be O-line, D-Line, DB, or LB....

Roman529 said:
Yep Hawk isn't realistic...he will be the 5th or 6th guy taken...I think we go for Chad.

After the Broncos trade up, I thin they will take Chad, so I dont think we have a shot anymore

Yeah I am so going to have to go with Winston Justice. Right now to me he is the biggest need and will save us alot of money if he turns our to be good. He is very athletic and forget him playing LT i want him to play RT for right now. He also has a nice mean streak! He would be who I would take.

1. Winston Justice
2. Chad Jackson
3. Ko Simpson
4. Best CB available

Back
Top Bottom