Who should be the 1st round draft pick? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the 1st round draft pick?

Mr.305

Pro-Player!
Reaction score
Who should the Fins get with our first round draft pic and why.
OL S WR CB LB?

:dolphins:

Last edited by a moderator:
Your new hear so im not going to be harsh... there are about 100 threads just like this... look around before you post... but welcome to finheaven

In_Flames said:
check out the Draft Forum..:up:

why does everyone have to act like *******s just answering question or move on........... but i say we should go FS for sure .. we need a big hitter in the middle that makes WR scared to catch the ball

phin lockeroom said:
why does everyone have to act like *******s just answering question or move on........... but i say we should go FS for sure .. we need a big hitter in the middle that makes WR scared to catch the ball

wasn't acting like anything, I was just suggesting for him to go where there are already 1,000 threads just like this, where he may find more responses...

phin lockeroom said:

i say simpson, lawson, jackson, or move up to pick up huff my favorite.

In_Flames said:
wasn't acting like anything, I was just suggesting for him to go there where there are already 1,000 threads just like this, where he may find more responses...

alrite man kool .. just everyone acts like they are policemen on this board...

but i can't get mad at anyone hear we are all fin fans :dolphins:

phin lockeroom said:

got it, I just thought directing him there may help him navigate the site and learn more considering he's new, but I understand where you are coming from as well and didn't mean in anyway to come off that way...

In_Flames said:
got it, I just thought directing him there may help him navigate the site and learn more considering he's new, but I understand where you are coming from as well and didn't mean in anyway to come off that way...

good **** man

phin lockeroom said:

yeah man were all fin fans... i didnt mean any disrespect just trying to help a fellow fan out sorry if it came out wrong... GO FINS!!:dolphins:

SuperBankz said:
yeah man were all fin fans... i didnt mean any disrespect just trying to help a fellow fan out sorry if it came out wrong... GO FINS!!:dolphins:
no worries man i can't stay mad at you guys

If Jimmy Williams is there, I think we should take him and play him at safety, like his first 2 years at VaTech.

Target Huff or Jackson.

Huff will probably be gone but if he is still there at around 13 or so by some act of GOD trade up, if not take Jackson.

If niether are there trade down. Try to get a 2nd back. Trade with Carolina or someone and take the Best O-lineman at that point. 2nd round take the best D-lineman or Safety. Just MHO

RoninFin4 said:
If Jimmy Williams is there, I think we should take him and play him at safety, like his first 2 years at VaTech.

I'll 2nd this!!! Chad Jackson would be my next choice.

Back
Top Bottom