Who should be the 1st round draft pick? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who should be the 1st round draft pick?

Roman529 said:
I'll 2nd this!!! Chad Jackson would be my next choice.

I'll third that. We need another Reciever that can step up and fill in the event there is an injury to Chris Chambers or Marty Booker.

If Chad Jackson is there I think he would be a great #3 or #4 this year and eventually replace Booker when his time is up to move on or move down the depth chart.

If not Chad then Santonio Holmes would be great too.

There is alot of depth at the DB positions so I would wait to pick one in the 3rd with the WR depth not looking that good.

And you can never argue with trading down and getting BPA along w/ extra picks.

IMO our draft NEEDS: 1. DB 2. WR 3. OL 4. OLB 5. DL

Mr.305 said:
Who should the Fins get with our first round draft pic and why.
OL S WR CB LB?

:dolphins:

CB, LB or S.

phin lockeroom said:
why does everyone have to act like *******s just answering question or move on........... but i say we should go FS for sure .. we need a big hitter in the middle that makes WR scared to catch the ball

Sure, that's exactly how the draft works.
A team drafts by position whether or not there is a prosepect at that position worthy of that pick.

The heck with best player available at a number of different positional needs. That strategy is rediculous!

Free Safety in the first whether theres one rated as a first round talent or not! :lol:

You are a future draft analyst for sure.

Michael Huff, Jimmy Williams, Chad Jackson, Ko Simpson which ever we can get first:eek:

if huff or justice arent there, i say we trade down and get some more picks

Roman529 said:
I'll 2nd this!!! Chad Jackson would be my next choice.

Chad Jackson would be my second choice as well. I still say Jimmy Williams is too valuable to pass up with his versatility if he's there, but I would not mind Jackson at all.

If we don't land LA, I'd like to see Ernie Sims fill that spot.

NickJr. said:
If we don't land LA, I'd like to see Ernie Sims fill that spot.

I liked Sims in college, but at 230lbs, I think he's too small for our D, especially playing on the outside.

RoninFin4 said:
Chad Jackson would be my second choice as well. I still say Jimmy Williams is too valuable to pass up with his versatility if he's there, but I would not mind Jackson at all.

Yep one of those two guys would be solid for us!

What about Fred Gibson to fill in for #3 or #4 WR? I would like to see Manny Lawson if this Arrington thing does not work out.

WR QB or LB If Vince Young is there take him or trade down with some team that would give up some xtra picks for him. If not I like Chad Jackson or Chad Greenway.

Killer308 said:
What about Fred Gibson to fill in for #3 or #4 WR? I would like to see Manny Lawson if this Arrington thing does not work out.

Fred Gibson is a speedy guy, Lawson yeah if no Arrington!:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom