Votes: 7 58.3%
  • Jason Taylor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brock Marion

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Another player...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, you could have Chambers as MVP of the year, but then you should make him Rookie of the year. And if he's Rookie of the year, then somebody else should be MVP of the year. Zach could be MVP of the year and have Chambers as Rookie of the year. But....
Would it be fair to make Chambers MVP of the year and Rookie of the year? Or maybe Chambers could be MVP of the year and Minor could be Rookie of the year. Or maybe Minor could be Rookie of the year and Zach is still MVP of the year......I don't know, you guys figure it out...:goof:

Zach Thomas has been and will continue to be THE MAN! :D He reminds me of Offerdahl. :)

I don't think it would be unfair for Chambers to be both because I think he played well enough to be MVP, and since he's a rookie, he played better than the other rookies, so he would be the Rookie Player of the Year

jaydog

Originally posted by Jaydog57
Well, you could have Chambers as MVP of the year, but then you should make him Rookie of the year. And if he's Rookie of the year, then somebody else should be MVP of the year. Zach could be MVP of the year and have Chambers as Rookie of the year. But....
Would it be fair to make Chambers MVP of the year and Rookie of the year? Or maybe Chambers could be MVP of the year and Minor could be Rookie of the year. Or maybe Minor could be Rookie of the year and Zach is still MVP of the year......I don't know, you guys figure it out...:goof:

you better quit that stuff, its messin up you're mind, the first paragraph says it all!:lol:

Back
Top Bottom