who stold my videos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

who stold my videos

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
can someone help me i had to videos displaying on my posts for ever of davone bess there gone, who ever made them go away without my permission replace them back
THATS NOT PROFESSIONAL, AND FINHEAVEN IS A VERY PROFESSIONAL WELL RESPECTED WEB SITE

Um the Mods went through and cleaned up peoples Sigs but normally for innapropriate things. They might of removed videos to b/c they take up alot of space not sure.

Um the Mods went through and cleaned up peoples Sigs but normally for innapropriate things. They might of removed videos to b/c they take up alot of space not sure.

Not for nothin, but IF that is the case, the Mods really should do the right thing and at the very least, NOTIFY those who had their gifs removed.

Not for nothin, but IF that is the case, the Mods really should do the right thing and at the very least, NOTIFY those who had their gifs removed.
That's true. I never say a thread about it anywhere. Just an answer in the Questions and suggestions section.

This thread is going to be pure magic

Mods- please DO NOT delete this thread

That's true. I never say a thread about it anywhere. Just an answer in the Questions and suggestions section.

Although it is our responsibility, who actually goes to other sections of the site.. Im onn here daily and I probably check out the other sections of the site once a month at the most

... Maybe the Hamburglar took them.
hamburglar-1.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
If they were from youtube then just go find them on youtube and favorite them. You can still watch them whenever you want.

Just saw this on Craigslist:

Davone Bess Video For $$ or Trade

I have a slightly used video of Davone Bess doing stuff. Previous owner took good care of it. MINT. Asking $69 FIRM. Also willing to trade for current issue of Hustler magazine. Call Julio 305-555-2390

Back
Top Bottom