Who to root for this weekend... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who to root for this weekend...

Stamos

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
ROOT FOR OAKLAND MONDAY NIGHT!

Green Bay could clinch the division with a win, and a Vikings loss to the Chiefs saturday.

Coincidentally, root for Minnesota to beat KC.

Bottomline is, GB needs a reason to beat Denver next weekend.

Also, root for the Jets to beat those god forsaken bastards from Foxboro! Why? WHY NOT!

The MNF game means nothing if we lose, or Denver beats Indy sunday night!

Green Bay won't do crap for Miami. They'll beat oakland then bench Favre against Denver. eff em and eff this scenario.

The number one team that we need to win is obviously the Colts. Besides them, we should root for the Vikings and Packers to win, or for both teams to lose. We need the Packers to have something to play for when they play against Denver next week.

root for the bills... we can use draft status.

guys... we've beaten 2 teams with a winning record. can't beat a SB contender. our home record sucks, our away record is OK but again no wins against meaningful teams.

i HATE to say this because i'm a really positive person when it comes to the dolphins... but the season is over.

if you want DW as our coach then root for the plyoffs. if you want change and don't want another sub-par season then root to go 8-8 and get some change.

Originally posted by Blueprint_21
root for the bills... we can use draft status.

guys... we've beaten 2 teams with a winning record. can't beat a SB contender. our home record sucks, our away record is OK but again no wins against meaningful teams.

i HATE to say this because i'm a really positive person when it comes to the dolphins... but the season is over.

if you want DW as our coach then root for the plyoffs. if you want change and don't want another sub-par season then root to go 8-8 and get some change.

What about bragging rights? I'm in Buffalo so I'm definitely hoping we win Sunday! I hope we win our last two games.

Correct me if I am wrong, but if green bay ends tie with minesota then vikings wins the tie breaker because they split the games between them (the first minesota defeated green bay and the second green bay beated vikings), then they both would have 4-2 within the division, then the criteria in which minesota wins is the porcentage within the AFC in which vikings are 7-4 remaining one game in the last week against arizona; and green bay is 7-5 right now remaining only games against AFC teams.
Therefore even if this weekend vikings loose and packers wins, packers would have to go for the victory the last week because if minesota wins against arizona (which is very probable) would tie them if they loose against Denver.

Just left NFL.com playoff scenarios and the NFC North will come down to week 17 no matter what!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom