Boston or Thompson Slot
Oline should be competitive and interesting to watch
D-Mac or Carey LT1
Hadnot will take the starting RG spot
hopefully Smith can progress and show his strength at Center beating out Seth
Mcdougle or Pape RT1 Pape is doing good things in NFLE
Spragan or Crowder or Moore LOLB
Howard or Edwards for CB2
Tillman or Bell ( I want Bell to shine in Camp)
What players will have to work extra hard to keep their job at their position???
FOR ALL THOSE GOING TO MINI CAMP NEXT WEEK CAN YOU FILL ALL OF US ( the unlucky ones) IN ON WHO IS MAKING WAVES IN CAMP?!?!

Whitedolphin54 said:
I think seth maybe a surprise this year :)

Maybe at blocking Tight End in goal line situations or long snapper.

I think it'll be Boston and Chambers instead of Booker. I also think Ronnie will be "started" come season start. Ricky has to catch up.

i heard Seth was stiff and lacks athletic ability needed to handle the inside and move around. Go Wade!

WR1 Chambers the battle is in the WR2 WR3 and WR4, and there compete Booker, Boston and Thompson, IMO WR1 Chambers no doubt, WR2 Booker great improve but is not better than Chris, WR3 Boston is not the player that use to be, but he is better than Thompson.

in the OL Rex take C spot, McDougle I think RT, Carey RG, McIntosh LT and I not sure but maybe Jeno take the lat spot. NFLE no way to compare Pape no

if are 3-4, Zach and Crowder in the middle (MLBs both), IMO Crowder will be the SLB. 4-3 WLB Seau, MLB Zach, SLB Crowder

but it is interesting the combinations in the DL, JT & Kevin are ready, but Roth & Hollyday, and Carter maybe play like DT as well.

WooDaviDolphins said:
WR1 Chambers the battle is in the WR2 WR3 and WR4, and there compete Booker, Boston and Thompson, IMO WR1 Chambers no doubt, WR2 Booker great improve but is not better than Chris, WR3 Boston is not the player that use to be, but he is better than Thompson.

in the OL Rex take C spot, McDougle I think RT, Carey RG, McIntosh LT and I not sure but maybe Jeno take the lat spot. NFLE no way to compare Pape no

if are 3-4, Zach and Crowder in the middle (MLBs both), IMO Crowder will be the SLB. 4-3 WLB Seau, MLB Zach, SLB Crowder

but it is interesting the combinations in the DL, JT & Kevin are ready, but Roth & Hollyday, and Carter maybe play like DT as well.

Carter may play DT. Holliday is fairly big guy too.... But no way Roth plays DT. C'mon. Maybe a LB if anything, but definitely not a DT.

Performance of the lines.

I would like to see how the O line and D line perform

Anyone think Roundtree can push Howard and Edwards?

Back
Top Bottom