Who Was At The Game - Details Needed | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Was At The Game - Details Needed

Michael Morris

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cmon, give me details of all the I love you man going on when we pulled off that miracle
and the way that offense exploded in the first half.
I already know that there was a lot of Burke sucks, fire Burke talk throughout the game
so you can leave that out lol.

Cmon, give me details of all the I love you man going on when we pulled off that miracle
I already know that there was a lot of Burke sucks, fire Burke talk throughout the game
Anyone who was at that game is now either blind drunk at a bar In Miami, getting arrested, or both

I know that's right. I would be ripped by now if I was in South Florida.

Well I'm not ripped in either sense. But a multitude of beers, a great dinner and my evening joint should make me even more happier than I am now.
I hate close games. Hate Them.
But I am happy tonight no matter how the season plays out.

It was a roller coaster of emotions. We were totally befuddled that the Pats did not just kneel on 4th down. Kicking that FG was a mega mistake. We were still down with very little hope.
When Drake broke through I stood up and ran the row forth and back and then the next thing I knew was that I was three rows down with a couple strangers on top of me. It was a love fest between strangers everywhere.
Pats fans were totally dumbfounded.

Our parking lot section was full until the cops told us the leave.

I was flying down with my son to go to game but he had army training this weekend for his deployment. Damn Army.

I wasn't there but a good friend of mines brother works at the stadium and he said it was nuts!!

Excellent. Then we just won the Super Bowl this year. :bobdole:

Are you in so much misery now?

Wowww.. Someone didn't get the "sarcasm"memo related to this thread about getting drunk, getting arrested, cocaine and hookers etc... This is usually during the superbowl.. Just ask Warren Sapp.

Back
Top Bottom